Yard Man ASAP

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pcroom, Sep 24, 2016.

1. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

My yard man did not show up this week. After all this rain, yard is in a mess. Can somebody recommend somebody that can do it right away? Thanks, Pat

2. trident2

trident2 Well-Known Member

Chuck 919-938-0505. He's got an add in the lawn care section. We hired him to cut my Mothers yard when her guy just stopped cutting it and so far we are satisfied with him!

pcroom likes this.
  3. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I saw that ad. Did he come right away. My guy just did not show up and did not call. Does he pick up the grass and leaves? I gave the message to my nephew to call him. Thanks

4. trident2

He did come right away and did a very thorough job for the price. My Mother is picky about her yard and she was satisfied. Hopefully Chuck can help you out!

5. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

How much yard does she have? How much did he charge? I have a little over an acre

6. trident2

I'm not sure what he is charging her but Mom said it was less than her last lawn care person. I will try to find out today what he is charging her and send you a PM. Have a great day!

pcroom likes this.
  7. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Thanks again trident. Chuck is coming in the morning to look at the yard. Going to let you rest now. LOL

trident2 likes this.
  8. trident2

I'm glad I could help!