Subdivision plans

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by macks012, Jan 16, 2017.

1. macks012

macks012 New Member

How do I go about finding out the layout of a proposed subdivision at Angie and Johnston Rd in Cleveland township?

2. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

If it was submitted to the JoCo Planning Department, then they would have a copy. It should also have been in their meeting minutes, just need to know what week. You can find most of it online on the Planning Dept website. You can always email them as well.

Hught likes this.
  3. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

In the near past (1-2 years) I saw a map that listed what streets were maintained by the County (DOT) and which ones weren't maintained by them. Anyone have an idea where that map can be found? I haven't been able to find the map anywhere. I thought that site information might have been somewhere the Johnston County Today Site, but I can't find it if it was listed here.

4. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Roads are maintained by the State, not the County. NCDOT has a lookup at https://apps.ncdot.gov/srlookup/. Just enter Johnston County and the full list will come up.

Auxie likes this.
  5. WadeCorbett

WadeCorbett Well-Known Member

This was addressed in the last Planning Board meeting. It will go to the County Commissioners next month. You can access the information by contacting the Planning Department of Johnston County.