Land clearing at 210/40

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JoCOminitrucker, Aug 6, 2016.

1. JoCOminitrucker

JoCOminitrucker Well-Known Member

Anybody know what is going on with the land clearing just past Autozone on 210? There was a fairly large building that has been flattened and removed fairly quickly. I also noticed a Notice of Hearing sign on the cleared tract of land just past this area on the left. I pulled on the Commissioner meeting notes from June and read about a new 210 lot subdivision named "Daniels Farm" in the area? Maybe I am reading it right?

http://www.johnstonnc.com/files/planning/Jun16PBAgenda.pdf

2. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

subdivision. There was a sign advertising it up last week just last the house there. I hope they dont knock it down too as its a cool old looking house.

ECAVE likes this.
  3. JoCOminitrucker

JoCOminitrucker Well-Known Member

They put a new sign up for the subdivision sometime this week. I have looked everywhere and through the planning board minutes and can't find info on whether or not road improvements will be made. 210 is already getting very congested and with this many homes between 50 and I-40 it will become a parking lot.

4. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

It already is a parking lot between 50 and 40 most evenings. Thats why I either go grocery shopping late, or go up to Lowes or to Angier.

Michael smith likes this.