RBC Bank-still stinks!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Dec 16, 2009.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Even more than before!
    I've been trying to get a hold of our case worker there,I talked to him last week Thursday to get an update on our Mortgage modification,which they have supposedly been working on since August 1st. When I talked to the guy last week he told me to give him until today,so he could get familiarized with our case since it had just been reassigned to him(this is the fourth case worker since we started the process:x) and he would call me at 10am.Needless to say 10am came and no call,so I called him instead only to always get his voicemail,left two messages,still no return call :x
    If that's the way these things are handled then it's no wonder that people are going into foreclosure!

2. AnnetteL

Good one :)!

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

That what I was thinkin'... key words!

4. AnnetteL

Only problem is it will not do any good since I'm dealing with the Modification Squad and you won't find them at a local branch.

5. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

Take a drink, a book or laptop, MP3 player and relax, eventually they will get to the bottom of it :)

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

sit in the lobby w/ your laptop and have a sign on it (as you sit there w/ it open) that says 'RBC sucks - they won't fix my problem!' :lol:

7. toby3290

toby3290 Guest

RBC

are you too far in to change banks? i had to do that with bank of america. started in march, after 7 different loan processors, got app. refund in Oct.and went to BB&T. had the refinance loan in 15 mins.

pcroom likes this.
  8. AnnetteL

Too far in unfortunately,since they screwed up my husbands credit the day after the 3 month forbearance expired even though we made payments (one full and two partial) during it. They even reassured us that it would not effect his credit before we agreed on the forbearance
    :x:x:x

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sherry A. likes this.
  10. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

BB&T is a great bank. They are excellent in Customer Service.

11. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Annette, Thats 3 months. You need to call BB&T. They give great service.

12. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Hopefully Annette has it straightened out by now. This thread was from 2009. :)

Auxie and Sherry A. like this.
  13. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I've been with Coastal Federal Credit Union since I moved up here in 1996. I love these guys

14. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

LOL...............Did not notice the date!! I still recommend BB&T. LOL

bosoxfan and poppin cork like this.
  15. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Considering RBC Bank doesnt even exist anymore, its now PNC.

16. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I nominate this post for "Post of The Year". Someone must work for a competing bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry A. likes this.
  17. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

You're right but I retired from BB&T a number of years ago. LOL

Sherry A. likes this.
  18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I've been with them since they were Centura..... then RBC... then PNC....what string of alphabet letters will be next???

19. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

WTF.

tassy, certdude, Auxie and 1 other person like this.
  20. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

before Centura was Planters and Peoples

tassy likes this.