Panera Bread & Pizza Inn

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, Apr 26, 2016.

1. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

2. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Just a short 17 minute drive from downtown Raleigh at 40/42, you can get a fairly new 3 bedroom apartment for $445 a month - http://unitedmgtii.com/index.php?action=listingview&listingID=37

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

# of rooms $ per month sq.ft.
    3 Bedroom 2 Bath $445-720 1249

As they are income based housing I doubt that I could get one for $445 a month

5. jesse82nc

Even $720 a month for 1249 square feet, and some of they only built like a year or two ago, that's a great deal for the location.

tassy likes this.
  6. CraigSPL

It's more than I pay a month for a 1300 sqft house with almost 2 acres of land though

7. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

But I have an acre of land, and in this hot weather when I mow it, I wish I had 1/4 acre!:rolleyes:

8. CraigSPL

Most of mine is wooded as we bought an house in an established subdivision, not something that was plopped down in the middle of a cow pasture like most are.

9. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Subway on US 70 in Clayton next to Hardee's is closed. This was a very nice Subway and much easier to get in and out than the Subway inside WalMart across US 70.

10. CraigSPL

I agree about the being able to get in and out of.

gcoats3 likes this.
  11. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Any news on what is going in at White Oak in new bldg. at corner? between sheetz & Red Robin, looks to have space for 5 places.

12. jesse82nc

Famous Toastery and Chipotle so far.

13. markfnc

My uncle in Indiana (92 years old), him and his friends switched their morning meeting place from McD to Burger King due to McD making them order from Kiosk. He wanted to order and pay like he always has, at the counter. Now that McD has lost a 12 person group for breakfast and lunch.

Hught and Wayne Stollings like this.
  14. markfnc

We went to Pizza Inn for the 1st time in a year +/-, Pizza was good (Pizza Inn good), they seemed to have a decent selection, staff seemed rushed even though it was not busy. (Sunday afternoon). place just seemed dirty, staff not keeping tables and floors clean. Buffet was $10/each. probably wont be back for a while a least.

15. markfnc

Places at White Oak, we have been too:
    City BBQ - really good, a little expensive
    Red Robin - I like their burgers, wife likes bbq chicken sandwich. foods always been good. About right price for fast casual
    Panera - sandwich was ok, way to high for a sandwich
    Zaxby's - i like their food, price is good.
    Blaze Pizza- Good pizza, a bit confusing to order 1st time, price is good.

Auxie likes this.
  16. jesse82nc

What his plan for when BK starts using Kiosks later this year or early next year?

17. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

The McDonalds at the intersection of Fayetteville Road and NC54 was the busiest franchise in the US before it moved from its previous location to this one several years ago. I know this because their PO box in the RTP is one different from one of mine and I would get a few of their letters in my box. Some from corporate would indicate a new record in sales, etc. for a franchise on the outside of the envelope. This new location installed kiosks years ago and removed them not long after because they took up floor space near the counters and none of their customers wanted to use them. Kiosks are a little more acceptable, but most people still avoid them as much as possible, especially if you are not doing a cookie cutter order.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Auxie likes this.
  18. jesse82nc

For McD's, Wendy's, BK, and Sheetz, I order on their App while I am on my way to the store and my food is ready when I get there. It's so much better than dealing with someone at the counter that only gets my order right half the time and takes forever to enter it and take payment.

19. somethingNother

somethingNother Active Member

Those kiosks are also disgusting. Employees never wipe them down. Imagine all the dirty fingers on those touchscreens... no thanks.

20. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

My pet peeve is the drive through that splits into two and then returns to one. There is always someone or several someones who either try to push through ahead of others or just will not go until there are no other cars in that line. These must be the same people who drive down the merge lane onto I40 at 50 mph and expect to accelerate once they are actually on I40 and the rest of us are stuck behind them hoping we do not all die in a fiery crash as they go on their merry way oblivious to the speeds at which any other vehicles are moving

poppin cork likes this.