ISO vet who uses film xrays

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Jul 12, 2019.

1. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Hi, odd request notification going up right now

Does anyone have a veterinarian who uses still, or has used recently(last 3-5 years) film x-ray's? I don't want digital if I can avoid it. It's just too much work for digital ones to work and too much can go wrong.

Secondly, do you have an old film x ray of your pet? Any pet any age, the information will be removed anyway.
    This is for my escape room setup.
    I've called several in the area, and am continuing to to contact others but figured I might hit a home run here.

TIA
    George

2. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I'm just freakin' curious here. Are you going to frame these animal x-rays and display them on the wall?

3. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

He mentioned an escape room set up so I imagine they are props/clues to the escape room.

4. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Thanks. I thought an "escape room" was some sort of man cave. Sounds interesting.

5. Wayne Stollings

Sherry A. likes this.
  6. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

7. Wayne Stollings

They are. In the past we did Murder Mystery dinner theaters but my wife stopped that. I always came up with the most off the wall and convoluted explanation for the evidence. It was almost always read before the real solution was given and my wife did not like so much attention, especially after one group asked to use my solution for a special event. The escape rooms are better because so many different perspectives can work together easily.

DWK likes this.
  8. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

We are fundraising if you would like to check it out
    www.luckybreakescapes.com
    We had hoped to open this summer but are short on funds, so feel free to invest in our success, we are trying to keep this local at McGee's crossroads.

Hught likes this.
  9. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

Have you tried the NC State Vet School? My dog had some x-rays done at Cleveland Animal Hospital but I only seen the image on the computer so I would say they don't use film. Clayton Animal Hospital might, I didn't see the image there because everything came back fine.