40/42 Interchange Construction

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jesse82nc, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Yes, they make an offer and negotiate a price, but if no agreement can be made they initiated the condemnation process for just the land they need, Sometimes they will buy the whole property if there is not enough remaining to be commercially viable. The definition of commercially viable is variable and even questionable in some cases.

2. somethingNother

somethingNother Active Member

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Rockyv58 likes this.
  4. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

I meant aren’t...typo or autocorrect

BuzzMyMonkey likes this.
  5. somethingNother

somethingNother Active Member

6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Interesting, tracking that family of Simeon Gower. Most recent family death is this person.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/173932246/bruce-aaron-coats

So family is or probably is still in area.

Simeon Gower to Daughter Emma Lorene Gower Coats to Daughter Eva Lorena Coats to son Bruce Arron Coats , says he has a daughter In Four oaks and another in Benson.

somethingNother likes this.
  7. jesse82nc

In an attempt to keep this on topic, here's a couple videos explaining the new interchange and how traffic flow will work. This will be the first in this area.

Rockyv58, tassy and BuzzMyMonkey like this.
  8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thanks Jesse!

jesse82nc likes this.
  9. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I didn't mean to get it off track, i just thought since the family was still in the area, someone might know them and let them know about the relocation.

BuzzMyMonkey and poppin cork like this.
  10. jesse82nc

I think that was valuable information. As part of this DOT project, they are relocating those graves. DOT was the one who made that post in the local paper about the graves.

BuzzMyMonkey and poppin cork like this.
  11. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

That certainly wasn’t targeted at you Mark for getting it off track. You may have missed all the stuff that was posted that had Zero to do with this thread itself Jesse was referring too, all of which rightfully made it the trash heap never to be seen again. Yours was very much on track.

markfnc, poppin cork and jesse82nc like this.
  12. Wayne Stollings

And Buzz had a lot that went to that trash heap as a result .... unlike all of the other threads which were completely removed to the Pit, but consistency is not a hallmark here.

13. BuzzMyMonkey

LOFL,, yeah my posts fell in the collateral damage because one poster became completely unhinged here calling other respectful posters here sociopaths using very choice language in doing so, it was actually pretty incredible and one of those ballistic moments that she carried into a couple other threads too. There was no doubt where her posts were headed.
    This thread in itself had no right to be exiled to the pit because of her antics. It belongs here not the pit. Unfortunately Webbie had trash detail he wasn’t planning on yesterday.

14. Wayne Stollings

You all have never been what anyone could call respectful ..connected maybe, which is why you are given more leeway, but never "respectful" by any measure.

Neither did any one of the other threads, but then again that whole "connection" aspect comes into play.

Thanks, in large part to you and yours.... of course.

15. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

In honor of my friend Buzz.................................................LOL

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    BuzzMyMonkey likes this.
  16. Wayne Stollings

Again thanks from those without respect for others such as poppin the "B"

17. BuzzMyMonkey

ACW is still spinning it, or to dumb to understand it.lol.
    Mark & Jesse was a big part her misguided target and they both are very respectful and informative, top notch posters. When a cemetery puts one where she went you need serious help.
    She was always going after them with her BS.
    I just happened to call her and her lies out on it.
    Wasn’t that hard too see. Unless of course you’re
    ACW.
    B ?? OMG, how could they use that ?? LOL at ACW and his razor thin skin.

poppin cork likes this.
  18. BuzzMyMonkey

It’s time I move along now on said subject.

BobF likes this.
  19. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

YAFS

BuzzMyMonkey likes this.
  20. Wayne Stollings

:rolleyes: