Armed Forces Day

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by BuzzMyMonkey, May 15, 2021.

1. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

2. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

And let’s not forget the brave, military veterans on our OWN SOIL, who tried to protect our Capitol building and paid for that insurrection with their lives. Thank you, Brian Sicknick, and all veterans for your bravery, dedication, and self-sacrifice to our country, on that tragic day, and each and every day.
    3F4E7E7C-DAD5-4BC0-B3F9-9EE1AEAB030A.jpeg C5022AF4-973E-4E69-AF69-F676133B8017.jpeg

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Sherry A., Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.
  3. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

What makes you think that just because I support a brave veteran like Brian Sicknick, who defended our Capitol building with his life, during a planned insurrection, that I would automatically defend “woke liberal protestors”, who descend into the same, exact violent anarchy? We’ve discussed the fact on here many times that the right of PEACEFUL assembly is guaranteed in our constitution, but gives no one (whoever they are) the right to violent protest. Anarchy is anarchy, and your “whataboutism” is a sorry excuse for supporting violence and anarchy in our Capitol. It certainly seems to me that you weren’t paying a lick of attention in your eighth grade civics class, as I reckon you were more interested in shooting spitballs out the window at squirrels, rather than understanding how a functioning democracy is supposed to work. I stand by my comment commending Brian Sicknick for his sacrifice, and the sacrifice of all police and military personnel who must contend with violence of all kinds - whether they are fighting overseas, or sadly, on their own native ground.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.
  4. BuzzMyMonkey

One thing is for certain,, you certainly can destroy thread after thread here with your ignorance and self stupidity. For the record, read what I posted it said to “Honor all those that have served”. You come out from under a rock to pull this crap? You suck and your motives suck. You are who you are, nothing more than a POS. This place is so much better when you aren’t around stinking it up. Just saying.

poppin cork likes this.
  5. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

“Destroying a thread”? Hardly. “Motive”? Just speaking the TRUTH, and NOT DENYING an obvious recent incident where our veterans and military sacrificed themselves to protect our Capitol, and those men and women should be remembered as truly, special and patriotic people. In fact, they are the DEFINITION of patriotism. They were trained to protect the Capitol, and they did. It was Poppin Cork who jumped on here and strangely took offense, that I even mentioned the sacrifice of what Brian Sicknick and our veterans and military did on January 6, 2021 during that planned, armed insurrection. In the past few months I’ve noticed that you boys never come on here to “discuss” much of anything at all, and never bother to answer a neighbor’s innocent inquiry even, and only jump on here whenever it suits your foul purposes. You can’t pretend to be “patriotic” and support our military and veterans, and then turn right around and denigrate an HONORABLE individual veteran who GAVE HIS LIFE to protect the Capitol and everything our Capitol stands for. So, if anyone is “stinking up the place”, it’s people like you and PoppinCork who claim to be “patriots” but are completely ignorant of what it means to live in one of the greatest democracies in the world, and how fragile it is to keep it that way! I know that you would like us all to forget about veteran and officer Brian Sicknick, and pretend none of this ever happened, and that the insurrection was just a “figment of our imagination”, but a lot of Americans will NEVER FORGET that disgusting day. It’s interesting to know that you think that my simple mention of veteran and Officer Brian Sicknick, a true patriot defending the Capitol from hooliganism, is just “crap”. It’s all very sad, misguided, and frankly, deeply unAmerican.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  6. BuzzMyMonkey

Ok.Sure.

7. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

DWK likes this.
  8. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I’m pretty sure that both those quotes have broken Webmaster’s “new posting rules”! And all because I just MENTIONED Officer Brian Sicknick. Isn’t that just the darndest thing?

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Wayne Stollings likes this.
  9. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Seems like you’ve got more in common than you think with some of those nihilistic left nincompoops who also can’t seem to follow the rule of law, except they never organized to strike and desecrate our Capitol. That’s the big difference. Congratulations. Nothing like crapping in your own bed and calling it “saving America”. Next you’ll be telling us that the desecration that we saw with our own eyes on January 6th was nothing but a “family picnic”.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I imagine you will have to report the violations . . . on the bottom left side of each post is a "Report" notice so that the webmaster is made aware of the violations.

11. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

12. BuzzMyMonkey

LOL @ ACW being ACW.

upload_2021-6-2_13-0-51.gif