Covid 19

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Wayne Stollings, Mar 19, 2021.

1. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I’m not the weasel who put down a hardworking man. You did that all by yourself, Buzz, and then lied about what you said. The way I see it, we need ALL kinds of people in this country, and that includes service and trades people and everybody out there working with their hands who should be proud of what they do every single day. Too bad you don’t show any respect for them.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

You are always lying, why is that ?? You are always good at doubling down on your lies too. That’s who you are,, a habitual liar. Sucks to be you.
    Your specialness is well earned & well deserved.

3. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

If you’re going to go so low as to insult working people on here, and then deny that you did it, then maybe you’ve got problems that a professional can help you with. Here’s the number to the Johnston County Mental Health Services Division. Call them:

D90A421C-E188-4586-A46E-9A5130683617.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    Wayne Stollings likes this.
  4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Thanks again for validating your lies,ignorance and stupidity. Keep going it suits you to a T. You can put all the lipstick and makeup on you have and you’re still a disgusting lying pig.

5. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Interesting recent study in Israel.

6. jesse82nc

7. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

8. jesse82nc

Kids are 22% more likely to be shot in just one city than to die from covid in the entire country.

9. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re still getting your health information from MONETIZED online content. That fellow is all over YouTube……cha-ching! No surprise there.

10. Wayne Stollings

Which means what exactly? That you are trying so very hard to obfuscate the situation?

DWK likes this.
  11. Wayne Stollings

Even he said the study has not been reviewed and there were questions as to whether the results could be replicated or refuted... You know like good science. It is a start with little practical value in the discussion of vaccinations and precautions, but that does not seem to be the point of the mention at all.

12. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

He doesn’t recognize a logical fallacy, wherever it comes from, which makes him an easy mark. Leftists can be just as susceptible, and it flies right over their empty heads. As long as it flatters them, they’re good with it. This is how ridiculously easy it is.

13. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I wonder why the article did not compare children dying in cancer wards across the country? Anybody know why this article chose to include the deaths of “black children in Chicago shootings”? Anybody? Also, doesn’t this article point to some sort of out of control, “gun problem” in the country? LOL!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  14. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

It seems that I’ve been giving my fellow Americans far too much credit in their critical thinking skills. Maybe I should start a monetized YouTube site. I never knew how easy it could be to fleece the average American! I guess my first clue should have been the successful marketing of bottled water! ;)

15. jesse82nc

https://www.cancer.gov/types/childh...ase,further reduce childhood cancer mortality.

However, despite the overall decrease in mortality, approximately 1,800 children and adolescents still die of cancer each year in the United States, indicating that new advances and continued research to identify effective treatments are required to further reduce childhood cancer mortality.

Kids are almost 9 times more likely to die of cancer than covid.

16. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Good Lord. The statistics that you posted did not contain any comparative data between cancer in children and covid, but you missed my point altogether, and took the bait anyway….because you’re just “that kind” of fellow. As if I didn’t already know. So it would appear that you’re not only blind to logical fallacies, you’re also blind to ethics, morality, and maybe good taste, just so that you can prove a point.

17. jesse82nc

As for your mention of gun control.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...0-illegal-guns-seized-so-far-in-2021/2544629/

More than 5,300 guns have been seized by Chicago police so far this year, an increase of more than 23% over the past year, according to records obtained by NBC 5.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opin...403-5iz6blr6urhlji7hxwyjwrnhc4-htmlstory.html

Four of every five murders in Chicago are committed with guns. The vast majority of these murders occur in public places, and the majority of these murders stem from an altercation. Put differently: Most of the gun violence problem in Chicago occurs when two people have a confrontation in public and at least one of them is armed. These guns don’t cause violence, but they make violence more deadly than if people only had access to other weapons such as fists, knives, bats, etc.

We can see the relationship between gun carrying and gun violence in the data. During periods when gun carrying increases, gun violence increases shortly thereafter (and vice versa). Our gun violence problem is in part an illegal gun carrying problem.

18. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

So, Jesse….do you have any idea why the article that you posted deliberately chose to compare these very different subjects? Any clue?

19. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

We’re talking about “logical fallacies” and “disparate comparatives” when used as a propaganda technique in rhetoric, and definitely not in any relation to gun control. That was a joke I made meant to show the irony of the article, in which the writer of the article, and you, apparently failed to see. I’m sure your local landscaper could see it though.

20. jesse82nc

Probably because it has the highest rate of gun violence in the country.