New Development Activity in the area

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jesse82nc, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Ryin

Ryin Member

I have heard they also were looking at Clayton, originally the Hardees that closed on 70 but the traffic study was not desirable for that spot. Hopefully they find somewhere to put one in Clayton.

markfnc likes this.
  2. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member

A WRAL article from March lists 9025 Winston Hill in Cary and 3301 Watkins Rd in Durham for Whataburger.

That's interesting that Fuddruckers is coming back. I didn't realize they still existed. And of course I can't help but think of Idiocracy when I hear their name.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2024
  3. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

both of those are closed PDQ's., so since 1 of the others in north Raleigh is, makes sense

Last edited: Oct 16, 2024 at 2:42 PM
  4. markfnc

5. Mr. Wolf

Mr. Wolf Member

Does anyone have more info on what's going into the old DQ site? Rumors still say Chipotle, but I rarely go that way anymore since the new on-ramp opened at Westview Elementary

6. markfnc

only one I've seen on my bid site is an aspen dental. all others are rumors (for now) . Rumors are Chipotle, Mattress store. the developers web site still shows all spaces for rent.

7. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member

There are lots of different styles of Chipotle buildings, but I found one in Fayetteville that looks pretty darn close to what they've done on Technology Drive.
    upload_2024-10-15_20-46-37.png

markfnc likes this.