Has anyone tried Easy Life Meals

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by shar824, Sep 19, 2006.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Just curious if anyone has tried Easy Life Meals in Clayton. I signed up for the new client deal and I go in two weeks. I was just wondering what anybody thought of it.

As a full time working mom with two little boys I am always looking for ways to make life a bit easier :)

Thanks,
    Sharon

2. jenfield

jenfield Active Member

I have gone a couple of times and just love it!! The food has been great and it makes dinner time a whole lot easier!

3. shar824

Cool!!! That is what I was hoping for!!!

Thanks,

4. bnkrnr

bnkrnr Member

Easy Life Meals

I have been there several times and love it! The quality of the food is very good. The amount of food is get is tremendous too. It seems a little expensive at first, but if you look at how many servings it has, it is very reasonable. Each meal serves 4-6 people. If your family is smaller, they will allow you to split the meals into 2 - which helps even more!

Enjoy! I bet you'll be hooked!

5. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

How much does this run? Approx.

6. shar824

From what I can tell it depends on the number of meals you prepare. I am trying out the new client promo and it is around $40.

You can get more info from their website, they are advertisers on here, if you go to the home page they are listed in the column on the left which you can link to in order to find out their info.

HTH,
    Sharon