New Wireless Store

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by isellcell, Oct 22, 2006.

1. isellcell

isellcell New Member

I am a resident of the 40/42 area and am thinking about expanding my business into this area. I am a Verizon Wireless authorized dealer and was just wondering what the residents around here think. Please give me some feedback and let me know what ya'll think. More businesses in our area is good, however without the support of the residents it won't make it. I have seen many businesses come and go in the last 5 years i have been living here, and I don't wanna be one of the ones who don't make it. If any of you have any input let me know. I currently have 1 store in Cary, and am looking at having another opened up soon (next few weeks) in Raleigh. 40/42 area is my next hope in expansion,as long as the residents would support it. I appreciate and look forward to your responses.

Sincerely,
    Roy Denning
    Topline Mobility Inc.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I guess that technically you are not selling anything yet, so you comply with the web site rules.

I would love to see a Verizon Wireless store in the area. Currently I visit the Cary store a few times per year.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I think it's a GREAT idea.

4. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

There is a Verizon store going on hwy 70 near the Food Lion, Wendys shopping center

5. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

When I called Verizon about 8 months ago they said they did not service this area..has that changed?

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Yep, we are now getting a strong signal and per my wife we are (Clayton) scheduled to get EVDO coverage within the next year.

7. isellcell

isellcell New Member

Verizon launched from the Wake/Johnston County line all the way to the coast the beginning of April.