Thank you!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by robo321, Oct 23, 2006.

1. silkyrabbit

silkyrabbit Well-Known Member

Thanks to Oy for thinking I should retire for feeling the way I do. By the way I never said the patients knew how I felt, I never said I mistreated them. A special thanks to Mrs. Oy for being relentless and all caring, the nursing field needs you.

2. bubbajane

bubbajane Guest

I, personally, would LOVE to thank all the idiots who seem to perceive the CENTER TURNING LANE as an ON-RAMP!!! :evil: Do you people realize that there just might be someone who needs to actually use that lane for its intended purpose? :?: It's just lovely when we pull into the center lane to turn, only to have to JUMP BACK OUT OF IT IN FRONT OF THOSE OTHER CARS to avoid missing your dumb a$$! :shock: This, in turn, usually causes accidents, you know? THEN, I also sincerely appreciate it when this happens and I get flipped off for jumping back and cutting someone else off only to have to actually go on to the next light to turn around! SOME PEOPLE!!!!!! :x

3. MrsME

MrsME Member

in the outlets

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

is that the one next to the Harley Davidson store?
    What happened?

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you to the MORON in the Walmart parking lot in Clayton today. I really needed that long scratch down the driver's side door of my van. It adds so much to the appearance of my vehicle! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If you can't drive a shopping buggy any better than that, I sure hope you didn't drive your sorry behind home!

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Another reason not to shop Walmart (not that we don't have idiots elsewhere, they just seem to concentrate there).

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Amen to that! Sometimes they are a necessary evil though, running out of cat litter is not an option!! :lol:

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

usually we get the 40 lb pail of Scoop Away at BJ's for $10-$11, thats a better deal than anything I've found at Walmart or Petsmart, atleast for a clumping litter.

9. robo321

robo321 Well-Known Member

Thank you Mr. Business man in your expensive little sports car!
    Thank you for not paying attention to the sign that said, " No left turn on west bound 40 off of 42".
    Oh Mr. inconsiderate business guy who can't read while talkin on your cell phone thinking your the only one on the road while holding up traffic hehind you, You suck!
    I hope you enjoyed me honking my horn and flashing my brights on you Mr. Business guy as you finally moved on ahead to make a U turn to get on 40 the correct way. Your one fingure wave you gave was reciprocated with the true honor you deserve.
    So Mr. sports car driving, cell phone talkin business dweeb, I salute you one more time!

10. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

A BIG thank you to all the people who like to drive on my rear end to get me to move faster when I'm going the speed limit or slightly above..........ESPECIALLY when it is raining and visibility is quite poor to say the least.....Your lights in my rearview mirror are quite the attention getter! I try to signal you to pass or even to pull over for you to go around. But,.... OH NO.........NOT YOU. So I hope you enjoyed the "vein you blew" in your neck or head............

11. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

Thank you to the nice policeman in the sheriff's dept. car who tailgated me all the way down Cornwallis the other day so close that I couldn't see your headlights. I was going the speed limit (55 and then 45) which I thought was the right thing to do. If you were on a call and needing to get somewhere, all you had to do was turn on your lights and I would have pulled over and gotten out of your way. As it was, I eventually pulled over anyway and let you go by because your irresponsible driving not only endangered me, but also my one-year-old in the back seat.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

BIG ENORMOUS THANKS to the Wake County Deputy coming down Wagstaff Rd in Fuquay today. Taking the curve too wide forcing me to either HIT you or go off the road. I went off the road to avoid you. :roll: :roll:

How is it anyway that cops can go flying down the road (when NOT in pursuit) and I can't? :?

13. robo321

robo321 Well-Known Member

I guess he was late getting to the fresh doughnut's. Did he at least stop for you?

I would love to thank all the local people who cause the beautiful music of the emergency vehicles last night. I really hope no one was hurt!! This place is beginning to sound like a big city... I personally seen over 3 accidents in our area. What's the matter people, did we have a bad day at work yesterday? And it wasn't even a full moon last night.

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Big Thanks to the Parking-Challenged at Crabtree Parking Garage yesterday. How the hell did you get out of your car? I couldn't get my passenger side doors open. You could have left me a can opener or something. SHEESH!!

I am TRULY grateful that I had my son with me, since they were out of school yesterday. He was able to hold onto my two year old while I backed out so they could get in the truck, then I had to put her stroller in the back... YES. The other mall patrons were quite pleased with you, too - even though they took it out on me!!! :twisted:

Thanks alot!!!

15. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

I don't know harley...yesterday I was driving down Swift Creek Rd. coming from 70 and had a State Trooper on my butt. No lights...just driving. I usually do a couple mph under the speed limit on that stretch near the airport cause trucks are always coming towards me on those curves OVER the center line. Sure enough, a big truck with gravel and both driver side wheels OVER the freaking line...I move to the right and still he almost scrapped my side view off and I was so far to the shoulder I was almost off the darn road! What happened to the idiot driving left of center? Did the trooper pull a Ueee and track him down? Nope, nada....he procedded to ride my tail till I got creeped out and took a right on Short Journey - I'm surprised he didn't give me a shove so he could get on his way faster.

It makes me wonder... Hubby said I should have dialed *hp when he was on my tail and witched about it.

16. sheblondy

sheblondy Well-Known Member

a quick brake tap is the first warning. a down shift the next time - they are sure to hit you or get the **** off your butt !

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Could I pull over the cop and do a "citizens arrest"? :lol:

18. Clif

Clif Guest

Reminds me of an "Andy Griffith" episode wherein Gomer "citizen arrests" Barney.

19. Clif

Clif Guest

Actually I think you're thinking about the urban legend that says, should a police car, a fire truck, an ambulance, and a mail truck all come to a four-way stop, the mail truck gets first right of way.

This is false.

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I would like to thank the gentleman who must have eaten at least five cloves of garlic before sitting next to me in the airplane! I still reek from your lunch decision! :(