Local Childcare

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ctygrlnthecntry, Jan 22, 2007.

1. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I cannot say enough great things about Sugar Babee Daycare. It is located on Sanders Rd. Very small, low number of children, and extremely personal care for my little one. She absolutely loves it. They recently started accepting babies again so they may have an opening. We have been absolutely thrilled with her care, and she has learned so much while going there. There number is 919-894-7126. I would definitely recommend you check them out when you start your search. GOOD LUCK!

2. Tonja

Tonja Well-Known Member

Little Stepping Stones/Second Step

My daughter was at Second Step over by the Clubhouse until we moved last year. The owners are the best and my daughter's teacher Ms. Tina now runs the Little Stepping Stones second location on Cleveland School Road. She is the best. She always went the extra mile to help anyway that she could. We still try to go by and visit. My daughter's other teacher is now in the infant room at the second location Ms. Angie and she is great also.
    We use Carolina Kids in Raleigh as our daughter's doctor. They are the best.

3. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

Little Stepping Stone II, they are AWESOME! My son just recently switched there after some bad luck with another center. He loves it there and now says that the other place is the "bad one". For peds, my son has gone to Jeffers. Mann and Artmann since he was about 3 months old, he doesn't mind going and the dr's are great. They will not hesitate to send you somewhere else if they can't figure it out and they will tell you flat out what is wrong.
    Kristi

4. SSM258

SSM258 Well-Known Member

Raleigh Peds in Garner......DR. Hunt......She is the best.....Wonderful Doctor and did I mention LOVE HER! My kids LOVE her and that is all I need....She is great with the kids. I would follow her where ever she went if she left. Good doctor.