I Just Can't Say Enough...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Curious, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

I really just can't say enough good things about Buds and Blooms Florist on Cornwallis Road. (And no, I'm not related to these folks in any way). My BIL passed away Friday morning and arrangements were not finalized until late Saturday. I totally forgot to order a flower. Didn't even think of ordering until last night about 10:00! After chruch today I told my husband I was just going to ride over there and knock on these people's doors and hope they were home and could help me. Not only were they there in the shop, but they helped out and promised the arrangement I selected would be there before the visitation tonight! I have never used them in the past, but will certainly use them in the future, and will recommend them to anyone and everyone who needs flowers for any reason. They were super nice people and were so willing to help me out of what would have been a really embarrassing situation for my family.

2. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear of your bil's passing! My thoughts are with you and your family. ((((((Curious))))))

3. Curious

Thanks so much MP! That was so sweet! I just feel so sad for my SIL. They were married 53 years...almost as long as I am old! I just can't imagine living with someone that long and then not having them there! Will just have to give her lots of love and support! Again, I appreciate your sentiment!

4. I also use them. Love all of her work. I know they are going to miss him.But he is in a better place calling the ball games at the big ballfield in heaven.

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Where exactly on Cornwallis Rd? I don't think I remember seeing any florist on Cornwallis. Thanks!

6. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

My grandparents had been together for 63 yrs when my grandfather passed away. I saw first hand how hard it was and still is for my grandmother. Your love and support will definetly be a good thing. ;)

7. Curious

It's between Cleveland School Road and Old Drug Store Road. If coming from Cleveland School Road, go past the Middle School on Cornwallis and it will be about a mile on your right. The shop is located at the owner's home. They have a sign out front. 1381 Cornwallis Road. Phone: 359-8200.

8. Curious

You are so right! Sam loved ball!