Some people just don't get it

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockwell, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Rockwell

Rockwell Well-Known Member

2. tawiii

tawiii Guest

The car was probably running when it was taken.

That's a pretty busy area and not that secure of an area at that. Many homeless people live under the bridge just two blocks away.

3. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

No excuse. Car running or not. The mom should be prosecuted IMO. Leaving a baby in the car, running while she shops.

WHAT ARE PEOPLE THINKING?????

Okay, I am done......

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Click the link again. Apparently the article has been updated... and the carjacking story was a lie. :roll:
    GOOD!

5. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Last night I saw this on the news and was so angry that someone would leave a 17 mo. old in a car alone. Now this morning I heard on the news it was a bogus call. WHY would anyone do that? I wonder what thier reason was?:roll:

6. Tit4Tat

If it was bogus then where was the kid? Ok, now I am confused.

Let me go read.....gotta run to class, bbl..:arrow:

7. Tit4Tat

What do people get out of calling bogus things in to a police dept? Is it the attention?

I do not understand..

8. Rockwell

Rockwell Well-Known Member

Unbelievable !!!!! what a JERK!!!!!!!

9. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

DUDE looks like a LADY, my bad..I mean Lady looks like a dude

crazy ars people in this world!

10. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

she probably made up the story because she was hoping someone would send her money for a new car that she could use for her drug habit.
    no sane person would make up BS like that.

11. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:shock: That sure looks like a heshe to me! :lol:

12. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

LOL...yep looks like a shim to me, too (Can't tell if it's a she or a him...hence I call em' a shim!)

13. Tit4Tat

I never thought of it like that. To bad she wasted the police's time, when they could be out helping people who really need help.

sad. soooooooo sad. oh and despicable, rude, stupid, low down, (I could go on)

what they need to do is bill her for wasted time. Even people who were volunteering to look for the car. I think I will send her a bill for my time. lol.

I know you cant get blood out of a turnip but she would have to pay little at a time. I dont know. :shock: I think jail is to easy sometimes. Heck, they get 3 squares a day, medical, t.v, clothing, games, cots, a degree, and much more.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007