Girl's Softball

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 26, 2007.

1. hahahaha....Thanks for dodging the issue again. I hear there is another opening.

2. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

Then come fill it. Otherwise...have a good day.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Umm, technically the question was "I'm looking for a place for girls softball other than the GCAA, the MCAA or the Town of Clayton (which is full and has a waiting list)".

that was the question. 8)

4. If you say so.

5. KellBell

I know so, go back to the first page and see what Jennifer originally started the THREAD with.....:neutral:

shoo

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

This time of the year most are all full and have no space.

7. Ummmmm....OK....If you say so.....Maybe one day I can be as smart as you.

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yeah, the question was asked back in March. Somebody revived an old dead thread to spread gossip.

9. Don't be mistaken..it is not gossip. If it was gossip someone would have already denied it.

You people are funny!

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Oh, I wasn't paying that no mind . I am dingy , I thought its a little late in the game . lol

11. KellBell

doubtful:roll:

12. KellBell

Angel....THE ANGRYOFFENDER, he striketh again....but with a new alias!!

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Ohhhhhh , I was thinking why they fighting over kids playing ball thats silly!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok, this can go on and on but i am curious for the facts behind Anon's accusations? We did vote for the bond for GCAA and i just read in the paper they have not used the money that was earmarked for them last year. What is going on? Does anyone have any facts other than accusations?

15. lindenul

All the facts you could ever want can be found at any of the Board meetings. All anyone has to do is attend one and ask.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Good point. but if the accusations are true that the Board members are not aware of what is going on - where is the truth to be found?

17. I have learned pretty quick around here that they will not answer the question. They just keep hiding behind "come to the board meeting".

18. lindenul

And yet none of you do. You want answers yet wont go to any kind of measures other than on an anonymous message board, to get the answers you want. There is nothing to hide. The meetings are 100% open to the public. You are just in a tiff because you cant get the answers you want here....while remaining hidden. You can come to any meeting, ask a million questions...all you want. All you have to do is make an effort....instead of whining on here.

19. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Personally you can sum it up pretty simple for me. Has the GCAA used any government funds in the current or last fiscal year? If not then I can care less.

20. lindenul

Not to my knowledge.