Please bring my dog home....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ladybugg, Jul 1, 2007.

1. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

If anyone has found a small black and white shi-tzu, just freshly groomed, with a rainbow colored collar....Please contact me at 919-325-9664. I am offering a reward for anyone who can bring her home! She doesn't stray from home so someone has either picked her up thinking she was lost or someone has stolen her. I don't care who you are, please bring my and my childrens dog home!

2. aydansnana

aydansnana Well-Known Member

where was she last seen - what area

3. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

42/50 Hwy. I live in Waverly Pointe subdivison.

4. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Ladybug - check out my post to you in the CAT/DOG forum.

5. Rockwell

Rockwell Well-Known Member

Lady:
    I am so sorry, I know how we would feel if one of our dogs went missing. I will keep an eye out and wish the best of luck and safe return.

6. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

Thank you for your good wishes! I hope she comes home soon! I have been out riding around all morning looking her in neighborhoods that surround ours. But please do contact me should anyone find out anything! I have a 3 yr old who wants her dog to come home!

7. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have found my baby! She was returned to me this afternoon by a very kind neighbor who saw a flyer I had put out. :)

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

That's great news! Thanks for letting us know.

9. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Good deal :-D

10. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Please consider getting her microchipped. It's not that expensive, and it could save her life. (Don't have it done at Banfield! Even if they are your regular vet.)

11. Rockwell

Rockwell Well-Known Member

Very good news !!!!!!!

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

There have been several people going through our neighborhood looking for lost dogs this weekend. Two of the owners were telling us that when the fireworks started Saturday night their dogs freaked out and ran through electrical fences to get away from the noise. I'm sure Wednesday night will be much worse so you all might want to bring your pets inside so they won't get away.

13. littleguy

littleguy Well-Known Member

I am glad you found your dog and had a happy ending.

It appears that you jumped the gun on another thread in accusing others of taking your dog. You indicated that your dog could get under/through your fence. If your dog can get out of your fence you need to take other precautions to keep your dog on your property. Mabe install an invisible fence. Our pets are like members of our family. We need to protect them. The next time she gets out you may not have a happy ending.

"Hi! I have a black and white Shi-tzu named Maisi who disappeared from my home around 9:30-10pm Saturday evening. She is 6 years old and has a bad leg. She is very special to me and my family. I recently had someone call animal control on her. I feel confident that her disappearance has something to do with who ever called. I am deeply sadened that someone who had an issue with a 10 lb dog would steal her and do whatever with her. She may bark but otherwise is a very sweet and loving dog. Anyone who could injure a dog in my opinion is a poor excuse for a person! I hope that by me posting this that someone will read this that knows something about this and will hopefully help me to find her. I have two fairly young kids who run in and out of our house all day long and of course this enables our dog to get out unsupervised. I guess that's why a neighbor felt the need to call animal control....??? I can't understand why someone wouldn't just come to me or my husband and ask about why the dog is out or whatever......but being cruel to a dog, I guess is the better choice...????????? At this point I am hurt and angry to know that someone of this caliber lives in my neighborhood and would do something like this. My husband and I have walked and rode the streets all night long looking for her, just hoping that we don't have to tell our children that she's gone. But of course we have not been able to find her. Please if you have any kind of heart, bring my dog home! Feel free to pm me should you have any information. Thank you!"

14. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So happy to hear the news Ladybugg:-D

16. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you "baby" is back home. I know the few times my dogs have escaped, I was worried to death. Especially the night they were gone all night, but were found sleeping on Tassy's porch the next morning by my husband. LOL It is so scary. We try to hard to keep them from getting out, but once in a while they will slip out. So glad you had a happy ending