So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

female ~ just turned a big 40

Was stay-at-home mom until I got bored to DEATH; now working as a rural carrier. Got mail?

Married for 14 years and have one young stubborn son who like to bring insects/rodents in my house. Who know he'll be the next Steve Irwin!??

Grew up in Pittsburgh, attend college in NY, and lives in FL for 15 years until we moved to Clayton last year. Got tired of house flooded and skyrocketed insurance rate. Missed 5 minutes walk to the beach.

Love salt water fishing, white water rafting, camping, swimming, animation, seafood

Pets - used to have a cat and a dog, but both passed away this year (cancer/snake bite)

Avatar - one of my childhood favorite TV show

Screenname - I decorate cakes for living part-time and will soon to be licensed home cake decorator. I do wedding, birthday, holidays, and all occassion cakes.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  2. pastorg

pastorg Well-Known Member

I am a 37 y/o male. Married for 15 years this August to a wonderful woman willing to put up with me! Two kids, a girl 10 and a boy 13. I'm a pastor of a church in Wendell and work full-time in RTP for Fidelity Investments. I'm originally from upstate NY... been a Southerner for 12 years now and lovin' it!

My avatar is pastorg = I'm a pastor and my first name is Glen... plus some of the teens call me Pastor G.

My favorite saying is, "Make a difference!" It's something I try to do everyday.

Pastor G ;)

3. ws

ws Well-Known Member

im 31, male, married, 1 daughter who is 3, like working on cars

4. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Do you know my Brother in law, Kenneth Bagwell? He is a wake co. dep.

5. David

David Well-Known Member

I like Stinger, and Pepper Jack go back to Original 4042ers. I am 38 exiled to Kalamazoo MI, lived in Clayton prior to here. Soon to be moving to Eastern PA. I have a Black Lab adopted from the Johnston County Shelter. (You know, that place). I have an adopted SPCA wake County Cat. I have two kids, 11 and 8. Married. I am a LAN/WAN Engineer. My avatar is the greatest Mayonnaise ver created. I am a fierce Libertarian, and I like to practice Simple outpatient surgery and Constitutional Law (neither of which I am licensed to do) out of my home office.

I like beer and bewbies.

6. boo_radley21

boo_radley21 Well-Known Member

Guess it's time for Boo to make an appearance here...

I'm a 34-yr old JoCo boy and teacher-to-be, married for three years tomorrow (July 9) to the most amazing woman. I have 2 two-legged children, 6 four-legged children, and 2 no-legged children. :)

I'm a writer, journalist, broadcaster and author, and I'm a total word geek.

The avatar describes my personality...fiery and intense (I am a Scorpio, after all), and the screen name is from one of the most celebrated books in English literature. Told you I was a word geek. :)

Boo

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  7. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Ashamed to say, I had to google it. If you had said Atticus or Scout, I would have known immediately. Yes, a great book! (movie was pretty good too)

8. Sprocket

Sprocket Well-Known Member

This seems like a fun thread....Here's a little about me. 36 years old, but I don't feel a day over 35 1/2. Married to an awesome woman. Blessed with two great, healthy kiddos. Computer tech but returning to school to be an elementary teacher. I like swimming, biking, tinkering in my garage, and playing the guitar.

-Sprocket

9. wsresident

wsresident Well-Known Member

Hmmm...okay, I'll participate too.

*Female, 29, and holding (at least till November).

*Married, almost 4 years (this September), to a wonderful man (local high school teacher and coach).

*One beautiful son, almost 3 years old now (and I can't believe it!!!), but no pets, not even a fish....

*Work full-time in RTP as a telecommunications engineer, moved to JoCo for my husband, who was born here. I am from Alamance County, still a tarheel from birth....

*My avatar is because I LOVE a beautiful garden.....and when I have time, piddle around my house planting flowers, trees, and the like. My name on here is boring, chosen generically because I never thought I would get hooked on this website, but a few years later, here I am still....even though my husband is worse, visits daily.

That's about it....

10. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Why not... this is a cool thread.

I'm a female, 51, single (divorced), originally from Virginia, but have lived here for 11 years. I'm an operation manager for an inspection company in Garner.

I have 2 sons...one who is an army nurse stationed in Louisiana and the other lives with me in Clayton.

I have a dog and a cat and enjoy puttering around my house doing fix-it jobs and yardwork. I also play a mean game of pool!

11. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I'm hooked and visit this forum daily!! I'm a 66 yr old female. Retired banker. Originally from New Bern. Moved to Clayton in 2001. Married to the love of my life for 47 years!!! I'm really not a witch!! Love to get your feathers ruffled with my remarks though. Especially Ken and Blues!!!!!!!!!

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

JULY! :lol:

I know, I can't help it! :mrgreen: I'm so spoiled! :twisted:

13. binarydig2

binarydig2 Well-Known Member

I'm a male, soon to be 29, I've been married almost 8 years to my awesome beautiful wife, we have a son who is one year old. He's is my special boy. I love him so much.

I don't have an avatar yet. I need to hurry up and create one.

14. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

I am male, 6ft 195 lbs. married to the most beautiful woman in the world. I have one son. I work at S***h E*s**** *il* Management Company, Raleigh, NC. I live in Willow Springs NC. I love corn on the cob, Tuesdays suck, and well, that is about it. I have to work for a living, unlike some playing in here.

15. tawiii

tawiii Guest

? That's $0.35 wing night at Locked and Loaded.

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

bump

for all the 'newbies'

17. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I am a married female, 37, have 2 kids 10 and 7. We also have a Border Collie mix and 2 Guinea Pigs. My screen name is a childhood nickname. My aunt said I wouldn't smile at people and that I was sour like a pickle.
    I just got internet access back after not having had it for a few months and I feel like I got back one of my senses. Therefore have probably been reading and posting way too much lately.

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

I am 33 year old woman....hear me roar! Obviously a fool who loves to joke and jab. Married to a gorgeous wonderful man for 15 years (yes i was just a pup). We have 2 equally gorgeous boys, 11 and 3. I am of Office Manager for a landscape company in Apex. I dont have a avatar b/c I am too stupid to figure it out. It's all good people!

19. Clif

Clif Guest

I give it about a week of posting here before you lose that cheery attitude.

20. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

depends on what day of the month you catch me! :twisted: