Funeral Home recommendations?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DeniseL, Jul 8, 2007.

1. DeniseL

DeniseL Well-Known Member

Not sure where to turn, so thought I would try here since you all seem to know everything. Can anyone recommend a funeral home in the Clayton, Raleigh, Zebulon area? Thanks for your help!

2. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

I have been to several funerals at McLaurin's in Clayton in the past year, they did a nice job. I used Montlawn (south Raleigh) when I last needed one. That was 9 years ago. The funeral director was fantastic, but , I do not think he is still there. His name was Eric.

I am so sorry you are having to deal with a loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

L. Harold Poole is in Knightdale

4. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

L. Harold Poole Funeral Home

I second L. Harold Poole Funeral Home.

Sorry for your loss!

This funeral home handled the arrangements for my father when he passed away in 2000. They were great to us at our time of sorrow. I could not have asked for better treatment. They made this difficult time seem a little less difficult.

I have also been to a few funerals handled by them and they have been good. It really does matter too!

I hope this helps and my prayers are with you on your loss!!

5. boo_radley21

boo_radley21 Well-Known Member

Having lived in this area for most of my life, McLaurin Funeral Home will do right by you.

My father, grandparents, aunts and uncles are all buried there, and I've never had one minutes problem with them.

Good luck in finding something that works for you.

Boo

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I second McLaurins in Clayton. Ask for Jim Mclaurin, Jr. He is very helpful and professional. 553-7143