A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. le

le Well-Known Member

kt, i really like that silly avatar!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

it's super cheesey isnt it? I couldn't resist! Thanks! :mrgreen:

3. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

tummy aches suck :cry: .

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

5. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Paula Dean Rocks!! I have most of her cook books!! YUM!

If you like hot dogs try what she did a while ago on her Paula's Party show!! She cut the hot dog length wise almost 1/2 thru (entire length though) and then she fried them in BUTTER!!! And when the hot dog was almost "done" she opened the bun and put it over the hot dog for the top part of the bun to be toasted in the butter (about 15 seconds or so) then take the bun and hot dog out of the butter, add your favorite toppings and eat them while hot!! OH MY! - and yes I know this was a long thought! :)

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i hate waiting all day for FedEX delivery and it still hasn't shown up - how late do they deliver:?:

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

How late you staying up?

In all honesty if it a Fed Home delivery it can be as late as 7-8 pm as those drivers are "individual contractors" and can in some manner set their own hours.

Craig

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Figures, the website has been saying since 6am this morning it was on the truck for delivery:evil:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Holy Cow! A hot dog fried in butter! :shock: Sounds like a heart attack on a bun! We love a recipe my SIL got from her called "Chicken Bites" or something along those lines, you take chunks of chicken breast, wrap them in bacon and dredge them in a mixture of brown sugar and chili powder. My DS LOVES them! PM me and I'll send you the recipe if it's not already in one of your cookbooks from her. I'm going to look for some, but I do love being able to print them for free from the website. :lol:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Woohoo - FedEx finally showed up - i can get my pool balanced again:-D

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Butter does seem to be her favorite ingrediant! :lol: :mrgreen:

13. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I have had something similiar with the chicken, but the girl that made them did the same recipe as you are calling for the chicken chunks followed by a chunk of cheese on a skewer! It was great!!!!!!

14. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

tummy :cry::cry:

15. le

le Well-Known Member

again frogger? i have some pepto coups i plan to triple here in a few - want me to swing a swig by for ya?

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sorry to hear Frogger, feel better soon!

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I believe it's Miller Time!

damn kids at the grocery store :x

18. le

le Well-Known Member

LOL - and darn it cuz i am headed that way now.

19. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I ate at cook out for lunch today. I finally tried the watermelon shake. omg it was yummy but it's not a driving shake - too chunky!

20. boo_radley21

boo_radley21 Well-Known Member

We just picked some fresh okra and beans out of the garden, and they are FABULOUS!

Boo