Men just don't understand...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by magnolia, Jul 17, 2007.

1. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

This just goes to show you that men don't understand what we go through to look beautiful and sexy. These male news anchors just lose it altogether...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44c_1184715421

Okay...I admit...its rather funny to watch and it did make me laugh. How on earth did that woman's feet do that?!?!? :mrgreen:

2. shawk22

shawk22 Well-Known Member

Jim Vance (news anchor) is the guy on the right and George Michael (sports guy) is the guy on the left. They are in Washington, D.C. on NBC. I have watched these two for many years when I grew up in D.C. and there have been many more episodes like this between these two. For some reason, alone each is rather composed most of the time, but get them together and they are pretty funny.

Thanks for posting!!

3. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

goodness, its a wonder she didnt break her ankle!

4. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

maybe if she ate a cheeseburger and a milkshake she'd have the strength to stand up on those things....the problem is the physics. the fact that her legs/ankles are just as skinny as the stilletto heels makes it difficult to distribute weight properly....

funny clip though thanks

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Now that's funny!

7. Mellanie35

Mellanie35 Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

9. boo_radley21

boo_radley21 Well-Known Member

10. rjfields

rjfields Well-Known Member

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I agree with danger......she needs a cheeseburger and a shake, and then someone to watch her for a few hours to make sure she doesn't "purge"

Craig

12. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

exactly... if she would get her some cankles she wouldn't have that problems so much!:lol::lol: