Need referal for drywall/ceiling repair...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by wadespeed1, Aug 13, 2007.

1. wadespeed1

wadespeed1 Active Member

Please help. I had some major plumbing work done and now I have gaping holes in the livingroom walls and ceiling. I need referals for a reliable and trustworthy repair person/company. I am in the Clayton area and would like someone at least in Johnston county.

Thanks.

2. Grammie

Grammie Guest

Call John Borbas at 919-333-8828. He is in Holly Springs but he will come out here.

3. wadespeed1

wadespeed1 Active Member

Still looking

I'm still looking for a drywall/ceiling referral. I can't believe that I have only received (1) recommendation. Isn't there anyone left who does this sort of work? Most of the people I have called said they don't do spray on ceilings. Has anyone had any experience dealing with Quality Drywall? I saw one of their trucks in town and thought I'd call.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I dealt with Quality Paint & Drywall from Clayton for work a couple years ago. Not sure if that's who you are referring too, but they are good people, or were.

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I would check with Tim Lee and see if it is a job he can handle, he's got so many talents with different aspects of contruction/remodeling, etc...
    He does alot more than is listed on his page...

http://www.freewebs.com/handyman66/

6. frugalhsmom

frugalhsmom Member

John Borbas?

Grammie,
    Did you have this guy do work for you? Is he a friend? We have used Tim Lee for other stuff, but he's really busy right now and we need drywall work done too. Any other recommendations? wadespeed, did you get the job done yet?

7. Absaroka

Absaroka Well-Known Member

wadespeed1,,,You got mail

8. Grammie

Grammie Guest

My daughters in-laws have been doing this all their lives. John is starting his own business. He is good and knows what he is doing. He will give you a good price too. Give him a call.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2007
  9. Absaroka

Absaroka Well-Known Member

wadespeed1,,, Read your PMs