Want to "Show Off"??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Trustme, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Trustme

Trustme Member

Anyone know friends or clubs with Classic Autos? We are having a Classic Auto Show at the Cleveland Draft House on Saturday, Sept. 15th from 11am-4pm. Already have the Dukes of Hazzard Car, the General Lee there. Please spread the word if anyone would like to bring their cars to show them off!! We will have incentives for those who participate!!

2. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I'll have to tell DH, he might want to bring his!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun!! Too bad DH's car is stil in 50 thousand pieces :lol:

4. JoCOminitrucker

JoCOminitrucker Well-Known Member

I have a show truck but it isn't a classic

5. Trustme

Trustme Member

Joco, please do bring it! Love to see it this weekend!!

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Hate to put a damper on things....but don't they usually have a car show at the Clayton Harvest Festival which is this weekend? Maybe you could contact Clayton Chamber and get the names of those that are participating and they could come to CDH too. :-D

7. Trustme

Trustme Member

Not to worry...only rain could put a damper on things like that's going to happen!
    You are correct with the Clayton Harvest Festival having an Antique Auto Show on Saturday but they won't have the General Lee. I've since spoken to quite a few people who hope to bring their cars out. Looks like cool dry weather for Saturday.

8. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Good luck! We'll try to come out and see everything!

Frogger

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Bikes too? :mrgreen: Hopefully my backrest will be in this week. :?

10. Trustme

Trustme Member

Actually, I'm planning on putting together a custom bike show next. Hoping it will be in about three weeks.

11. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

question

is this something I can bring my 7 yr old son to? I know I'll have to tell him 'hands off', but he really loves cars right now, and told me tonight all about the General Lee car (that it was in a movie)! hahaha

Or, is this more of an adult venue (i.e. not for kids ears).

12. Trustme

Trustme Member

Definitely for all ages. I can not speak for the car owners but I'm sure they will be happy to let everyone look over all the cars from interior to engine. I'm hoping the General Lee owner will allow kids to have their pictures taken in the driver's seat but as I stated, I can not speak for him.

Glad to hear your son is excited and looking forward to visiting us!