Anyone knows a good Hairdresser for perms?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by goldie, Sep 20, 2007.

1. goldie

goldie Well-Known Member

Perms who stay and dont go out shortly after..and look natural..Pref. in Clayton area. Thanks alot!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Jenny Boykin
    Andrea & Company
    207-0088
    Tell her Harleygirl sent ya!

3. goldie

goldie Well-Known Member

thanks alot, will call her.. where is her saloon?

4. harleygirl

Saloon or Salon? :lol: Just messin'

210/50

5. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Do you want a perm or do you want a drink? Or do you want to drink while you are getting your perm?

6. new2area

new2area Member

Call Sandy at RADIANCE Salon and Day Spa. She is really good and the salon is very nice. 772-0000

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

In the last Carolina Clipper coupon magazine Radiance had a $10.00 coupon off any service. :-D

8. harleygirl

I heard Radiance may not renew their lease? :eek:

9. le

le Well-Known Member

geesh, no kidding?

10. new2area

new2area Member

Radiance isn't going anywhere!:) Two new stylists have just joined the team and the atmosphere is awesome now! Anyone looking for a great salon and spa should drop in, have a tour, and meet the stylists. You will not be disappointed.

11. harleygirl

I'll stick with Jenny! Thanks.:mrgreen:

12. m2475

m2475 Well-Known Member

Me too Harleygirl!!! Not leaving Jenny!!!:)

13. new2area

new2area Member

First of all- I'm not here to persuade anyone to leave Jenny! By all means stay! I was simply responding to incorrect information regarding Radiance and their lease. Second of all, I thought this discussion group was for responding to forums to help others w/ questions/problems, or simply promoting something you believe in. Therefore, I say again...
    Radiance is a drama free salon and anyone looking for well educated, talented, up to date stylists and a relaxing atmosphere should try it out.:) If you are content playing musical salons, keep right on!
    Radiance also offers massage, facials, body wraps, and spray tan. The # is 772-0000.

14. harleygirl

http://www.4042.com/4042ads/advertise/dir_submission.php

15. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Sandy at Pure does great perms! Give her a call up there, 773-0404, I have a friend that went over to Radiance and imo their prices were steep, $40 for a cut, and an additional $25 to blow dry :confused: she went back to Pure

16. new2area

new2area Member

Yes, Radiance does charge $40 for a cut, but that includes shampoo,cut, and style. Their is no additional fee for a blow dry. It's only $5 more than what most stylists charge at Pure salon. Also, Radiance has an ad in the Clipper with a $10 off coupon for new clients.

17. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

I am with you JAM, Sandy at pure salon is awsome.Both of my girls and myself are avid sandy fans, She by far is in my opinion the best. i have tried so many palces in the 10 teaqrs I have been in this glorious state,and was never really satisfied that is untill a friend told me to visit Sandy. I will never switch.

18. Jocomom

Jocomom Well-Known Member

where is Pure Salon located?

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Next to Dairy Queen, used to be Cleveland Hair Design.