CMS' Peedin

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by smiley101, Nov 9, 2007.

1. smiley101

smiley101 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
  2. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

There was a thread awhile back on the administration at Cleveland Middle. I didn't partake in that one but if you can find it, there was much said as to what happens at this school. I do hope your future meetings w/ administration will be peaceful.

Take care,

Stephanie--mom to 7

3. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Just Wondering ... Where you the co-worker ... or possibly a student or someone who has a personal issue with this individual? Seems this posting has a little more attitude/language than I would expect from the average concerned parent? I don't think I've ever met the individual you are mentioning. It's just that "Most" teachers/staff members I have had the honor to meet have been pretty good people. I don't know that it's fair for a concerned parent to name names in this forum in efforts to harm an individuals reputation without speaking with the individual or the staff first? I'm not sure how often I've seen a mention of "prayers" & the term "downright bixxxy" in the same paragraph? However, I'm sure the staff will appreciate your kind thoughts & prayers.

Hopefully the individual in question is good to the students ... like most of the teachers/school administrators in our area. I don't see how any sane person could teach a class full of middle school aged kids. It takes a special group of folks to work with middle schoolers. As a young girl .... many, many, many years ago ... I dreamed of being a wonderful teacher who could make a large difference in the lives of my students like so many of my teachers in my past. However, reality struck when I tried subbing for a middle school a l-o-n-g way back. All it took was a couple of days in class with a few unruly preteens and I decided to major in computer science. Middle School teachers/staff members are Saints in my book!!!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Bravo again. I usually only give one or two a year, you got two in one day!

5. daddyd

daddyd Guest

I just want to say that I actually agree with smiley. I do not believe the individual's name should have necessarily been posted but, how else would we know who they are referring to?
    I have had an incident with this person in the past and I actually know some individuals that know her personally. All I can say is, be cautious of her because she does allow her position to go to her head a bit and from what I know, she had lots of conflict with individuals from her elementary school prior to her becoming an assistant principal. Good luck to you Smiley and hope your dealings with her can remain limited.
    Also, the principal at Cleveland seems to be the topic of lots of posts on here but from what my child has said of her, she is dedicated and wants only the best for her school.

Daddyd

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Concerted attack? Both usernames just joined and only 1 post each. Somebody really doesn't like someone.

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

user cp
    edit email and password
    no new ID needed

So... who are ya?

8. Melynda

Pet Peeve ... When brand ?new? members join seemingly to lend credibility to someone trashing another individual. If folks truly have issues with someone in the school system - there are more productive ways to resolve the issue. A personal attack using an alias on a local discussion board is probably not nearly as productive as addressing the matter with the individual & the individual's superiors. The original poster said "If she talks to the staff in such a condesending manner, I can only imagine the conversations she has with the students!" I wonder ... if this is how the parents behave when they have an issue with the school ... what example are they setting for their children. Most of the folks working in our school systems don't do their job because of the "great pay", they do it because they love their jobs & the students. The folks working in our schools deserve better than this.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

No, a new persons post can be as valid as anyone elses, but two new members who's first and only posts are coordinated attacks on an individual certainly makes them suspect.

P.S. Since you are validating your post by saying you have been a member for a while and you felt you needed a new profile because you changed your email, (???)
    would you mind sharing your old username?

10. God'sOtherChild

God'sOtherChild Well-Known Member

At least they aren't hiding behind a new screen name.

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I thought so, you are new! Otherwise you would know that almost every post Melynda makes is . . . . well . . . . long! (But well thought out and presented)

12. Melynda

Yep ... you're giving yourself more & more credibility with every word you type. We can all see clearly now that you are definately not the type of person who would try to personally attact an individual for any reason other than to make a positive difference. I'm a pretty bad character - throwing my 2 cents around and all. I probably need to get some help in that department. Maybe you wouldn't mind adding me to your prayer list mentioned in your original post?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  13. smiley101

smiley101 Guest

Melynda, I'm your biggest fan!!!

14. Melynda

Just could't pull youself away from the childish banter?

Yep - I'm feeling the love. ((((Group Hug)))) :lol:

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Yes you are a major long time member unmce, joined 2/1/06 and the last activity under that name was on 2/6/06 with no posts.

16. JCG

JCG Well-Known Member

hahahahahahaha :mrgreen:

17. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I like ms peeden(sp)

18. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

Me too....and I have had YEARS of experience with my kids in CMS (since 1999)

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ROFL....Get em Melynda!!