Dumped Puppy !!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by peppercorns, Dec 10, 2007.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Whose the rotten mean butthead who dumped a little six weeks or less old puppy on Raleigh road~!!!!!!??????????????????????????
    she has dark brown ears and a black tip on her tail

I need a home for this little girl or at least someone who can take care of her until she finds a permanent home.
    i hate people who do this sort of thing. Can anyone take her?

i will be on the computer on and off so ...
    464-4120

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh no! I wish I could help you, but DH would kill me. Not literally, but you know what I mean. I had a kitten I had to find a home for last year that someone dumped on me. Good luck!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

PC, that just makes me mad as hell. Have ya'll SEEN all the ad's for pets for Christmas? :roll: Let me at em!

Where we grew up, out in the country, in Wendell we had all the FREE pets we could ever want. Cats, kittens, dogs, puppies, turtles, rabbits and I thought it was GREAT!!! Looking back, not so great. People just dumped their pets or over population of kittens and puppies out in the country for us to take care of. Just makes me mad!

If I hear of anyone I'll let you know. Can you post a picture & detailed descripton.

E-mail me the pic if you want to and I'll post it.

4. peppercorns

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Aw, how precious. Look away from the computer Kaci, look away quickly if you want to keep your marriage:lol::lol::lol:

6. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Oh, how adorable! I'm all full up here but I'll keep my ears open for someone looking for a sweet pup for ya!

7. peppercorns

this is a pic of the puppy

ain'the cute????

we call her Merri.. she make a great early present if you promise to love her and treat her good and give her a FENCED in YARD to play in.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

8. peppercorns

she is very photogenic....

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OMG! She's a little version of Shelby!

I"ll send the pic around.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That is one cute puppy! Must get out of thread before I get in BIG trouble.........................................

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Guess it's a good thing I can't see the pics from work, huh? LOL

12. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I have a friend that fosters I will contact her this morning if the puppy still needs a home, I'm not home enough to foster a young puppy..with me working like I do. I will contact you if I hear back from her.
    Sheri

13. peppercorns

Merri the puppy has a family that is interested in meeting her. If all goes well and they like her then Merri will be sleeping in her new forever home this evening.
    everybody cross your fingers...lol

Now I have to deal with Kiddo when I tell her Merri is moving. UGH!
    It was sooo cute to see the puppy playing with my dogs last night. She feels like a little cotton ball.

14. Kiddo_08

Kiddo_08 Member

Ok everyone...

You dont want the puppy, peppercorns, wants to keep it forever and ever....:roll:.......She loves little Merri, (who is probably eating her bathroom right now.....)......:)rolleyes:...mmmmm bathroom) Why peppercorns is soooooo happy that i saved the puppy from its box beside the road, and put it in her house and made her guilty that she has it (and has to give it away), That she has pretty much grounded me.

Save me ppl, take the puppy!!:-D

I love you mommy:mrgreen:

15. Kiddo_08

Kiddo_08 Member

Go ahead deal with me!! the fact that i can read doesnt matter...NOOOoooOOO....Its ok, I dont mind, maybe tomorrow morning will be more peaceful!:-D

16. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Please tell me it's my friend that is taking her in, they are such a wonderful family and my daughters bestfriend as well...I want to be able to go over a see her.
    Sheri

17. peppercorns

calm down kiddo and hush.
    THe family still has to make up their own minds if they like her.

stop whining. She will be going to a great home. we didn't rescue her to see her be treated poorly. Merri will be happy. And if you stop making me feel guilty for not keeping her.

go back to schoolwork or you'll be dumb for the rest of your life.

18. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ROFL!!!!

19. Kiddo_08

Kiddo_08 Member

Peppercorns!

You dont know me!

:-D

Eyes not dumb, bekause eyes luve you pepperkorns...

20. peppercorns

kiddo - you are not wrapped too tight.

try studying spelling.

i think you have puppy on the brain. All the fluffiness has clouded your mind - what there is of it.