Dumped Puppy !!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by peppercorns, Dec 10, 2007.

1. All Children First

All Children First Well-Known Member

The family is meeting Merri as a formality....I am sure that they will keep her!!!!

(The 3 kiddos don't know yet...they will be pleasantly (ecstatically, overjoyed, etc.) surprised tonight....)

Peppercorns is graciously puppysitting until we can bring her to our house so no one should make her feel guilty about not having a third four-legged baby in the house!

Peppercorns...can't wait to see her after school!

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Kiddo is insisting on coming with me later for the great Merri Exchange. She liked having the puppy about.
    My ex took her last dog when he was booted out. She has been after me to get a puppy but I just don't have the time. If I had my way - i'd own a heard..lol The only person making me feel bad is my Kiddo.
    Maybe if I get her one of those furreal dog for christmas...one you put batteries in its butt and the other you have to feed the other end. Either way they cost money...lol.

Well I am off and running.

See you later with the "goods" LOL

3. All Children First

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

One child is about to come to the media center for class...I am debating whether I will "spill the beans" to him....It will be hard to keep this in!

4. All Children First

BTW Kiddo...I can promise you we spoil our dogs semi-rotten! This lil girl will be well-loved.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Aww such good news!

6. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Omg, cutest puppy ever!!! I love puppies with folded over ears. So cute!

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Do you think she's chow? Is her tongue black? She is so cute and adorable, I'm really glad she's going to a good home. Every time I have looked at the pics, I've had to remind myself, I do not need a puppy! Step away from the computer! Go to one of those stupid political threads instead! :mrgreen::lol:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If I came home with a puppy or dog I'd have to move in with one of my 4042ers :lol:

9. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

That puppy looks almost exactly like mine did at 8 weeks. She's a chow mix, and grew up to be a really pretty dog. So cute!!! It's great news that she's getting a good home where she will be well-loved. (and for my sake I'm glad it happened really fast!)

10. All Children First

It was nice to meet you, Peppercorns and Kiddo...

The puppy is settling in very nicely...she's a little overwhelmed by all the love. Our beagle was in the backyard "watching over" her as she explored. When I called them both, only the beagle came. I asked her where the puppy was, and she turned around and began nudging the puppy towards me very gently. They've already laid down inside the doghouse together, too.

Pepper, what dog food did you feed her last night? (moist, canned, etc.?)

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You and me both:lol:

12. Kiddo_08

Kiddo_08 Member

YAY for puppy..lol!:-D

Did you come up with a name yet:?::?:

Ok well newho, yesterday puppy had canned and dry food..it eats anything:!:

AWWWwwwWWWwww:mrgreen:

13. All Children First

Her name is now Sunny....she has a very sunny disposition! This also goes well with our other dog, Windy. My husband believes the next dog should be a male named Thunderstruck (AC/DC fan!). LOL

The two dogs slept together last night. She is doing really well at going outside to potty (SO FAR...LOL...it's been one night.)

14. peppercorns

Puppy-previously-known-as-Merri ate some dry kibble and some alpo canned. The night before she had real chicken that I, of course, took off the bone.

i hope everything went well with Puppy-previously-known-as-Merri. As you can tell, we need to know the name. :)

Kiddo - as this rate you will still be a senior when All Childrens First Kids are in college. Will you go do something constructive and stop hanging out on 4042.com.

Gee, Where the heck did you ever get the idea that it is to sit on a computer all day instead of doing what you are supposed to? who do you think you are? Me? LOL

15. peppercorns

Great you name them after weather and mine are name after food.
    Windy and Sunny
    Peppercorns and Muffin

Any other name trends out there?

i am so happy she is doing well. THank you so very much.

16. Kiddo_08

Kiddo_08 Member

Peppercorns, You know what:?::!::?::!:

ok, ok, I'll leave, only if u promise to.......hmmm:rolleyes:.......buy me a muffin after school....

17. peppercorns

no - muffins you have a dog named muffin. close enough.

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Hmm.... growing up I had a dog named Brandy and a rabbit named Martini (my mother named them)... named after alcoholic beverages.

DH has named a few of our pets after car audio manufacturerers... cat named Sony, cat named Orion, had 2 bearded dragons named Rockford & Fosgate.

:)

19. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Growing up, my next-door neighbors always had dogs with 'theme' names ... first, there was Farmer and Cotton ... then it was Cotton and Polyester ... then later, Whiskey, Champagne and Liquor.

I'm glad cute fuzzy wuzzy puppy has a new, good home!

20. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Yep...we have a theme...

Elvis Aron 2/2/01-10/11/07) (Rat terrier)
    Lisa-Marie (Lab mix)
    Jessie "Garon" (rabbit)
    Presley Shane (Boston terreir mix - on a trial home visit with us)