best chinese/mexican/pizza?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by new2nc, Nov 28, 2007.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Agreed! They've sucked for the last few years. We like LaCocina much better.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ate there Thursday. The shrimp ACC was awesome as usual. :cheers:

3. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

The best place I ever had those was at Su Casa when it was at Crabtree back during the 80's. Haven't found them as good since. I miss Su Casa. :cry:

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I hope some of you will try Festejos, 905 E. Main St, Clayton. It is new and we like the food and service.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have heard this place was outstanding, that even the Hispanic community eats there (which is a huge endorsement) and we plan to try it!! :mrgreen:

6. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

Made me remember in my old neighborhood in Alliance,Ohio there was an El Pancho's the restaurant was downstairs and upstairs a motel. You could have a Mexican dinner downstairs and get a piece'sa upstairs hehe

7. jello212

jello212 Active Member

That's the sign of authenticity. When I was in Mexico, I ate in a restaurant with a dirt floor, a dog hanging out in the corner, and the cook without a shirt. But, man oh man, what food!

8. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

i am going to resurrect this thread to recommend a chinese restaurant. peking garden, 126 millbrook road, at six forks road, raleigh. we met friends there last night. cody tseng is the founder and owner for over 16 years. the atmosphere is great. wait staff is courteous and effecient. quiet restaurant and very clean. inside fish pond and fish tanks. food is excellent. no buffet. n&o food critic greg cox highly recommended this restaurant. try it, i believe you will like it.
    www.pekinggardenraleigh.com