Kid Rock - Tonight!! Ticket!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Dawn, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

I would use the classifieds but this is LAST minute. I know a LOT of you guys. If you know me and want to go, let me know within the next 20 minutes. I am leaving then or can meet you there. Section 103 Row G. $40 - which is cheaper than what I paid through ticketmaster.

~Dawn

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OH man! I would have LOVED to go!!!

I hope you found someone to take the ticket. AND I hope you had a fantastic time!

3. iDidIt

iDidIt Well-Known Member

Tell us how the concert went. I wanted to go but wife wouldn't go with me. I love some kid rock.

4. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

LOOOVEEEEEEEEE kid rock. Wish I had seen this earlier. Me, Dawn and Kid Rock. Raleigh would never be the same.:twisted:

5. Clint

Clint Well-Known Member

Great Show

That was an awesome show. Love the old school stuff with Rev. Run. I was also in section 103, just a few rows above ya.

6. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Well, with little notice....I wasn't able to find anyone so I went by myself. Didn't mind a bit. I went to the ticket counter and asked the man what the best single ticket was still available. He said, row one - seat one. :hurray: Well, I snagged that ticket and went out front and the first people that I approached, I sold my tickets to them.......at face value. Didn't ask for the tax or any of that stuff. Didn't care!! Whoo Hooo!! I have been to his last four shows here and one in Roanoke, VA. The last one that he had at the RBC was a huge let down. This one was really a great show!! I could have done without the turntable skit - it was a bit cheesy, even for me :mrgreen:!!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008