PLace to ride dirbike in archers lodge?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SledgeGPS, Feb 24, 2008.

1. SledgeGPS

SledgeGPS Well-Known Member

Is there a place to ride in archers lodge, and if so where? Any help would be appreciated

2. Local Mom

Local Mom Member

Dirt Bike Trails

Yes! There is a place. We've been to watch the riders. I'm trying to remember the name & exact location but its not far. I think is called 'MotoXParkEast.Go past White Oak Baptist Church & its a mile or more down on the left. There is a sign but you might miss it if not looking carefully. Here's a link to some photos of riders & their comments.

http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=79402&st=0&#entry641005

Here's another link with an actual Map & details! It loads real slow but its worth it.
    http://www.myspace.com/motoxparkeast

Have fun & best of luck.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

There's also down the road Buckleberry's (my old neighbors go there)

I *think* it's towards Goldsboro ?

4. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

Buckleberry has been closed for a while now. Buck died, and his daughters kept it up for a little while and then I guess they just got tired of being out there and taking up money. But it has been closed. Closest place besides the park mentioned is Busco Beach. This is also in Goldsboro off of 117. It takes me about 45 minutes to get there from McLemore/Cleveland Rd. area.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That's the other place I was trying to think of.

6. SledgeGPS

SledgeGPS Well-Known Member

Sweet im brand new again, last bike i had was a cr60 and i was 9, i just bought a new KTM 200 xcw and new gear, so looking for a new place to get my feet wet again and get used to riding before i go to tennesse in march. This place ok for newbs again?

7. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

Busco isn't really a track or anything, just a BUNCH of land that is kept up for riding. I'm not gonna say you won't run into the occasional idiot out there, or the occasional young kid on an ATV WAY too big for he/she. But there is plenty of room to go and find a spot to practice.