need carpet laid

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by dephygravitee, Mar 5, 2008.

1. dephygravitee

dephygravitee Well-Known Member

I am looking for recommendations for someone who lays carpet. I have the carpet, but need the pad and installation and need it done pretty quick. (in the next week). Any recommendations?

2. JenJen458

JenJen458 Well-Known Member

My husband is a subcontractor for a few different carpet companies. He would be more than glad to lay it. His number is 919-369-9976 if you want to call him and ask him how much it would cost. He calls his little business Ward's Floors if you ever see the van around town. We live in the Mcgees area and he can do it as soon as you want.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  3. kw

kw Member

You can also try Matthew Thomas at 910-609-1700 (Carolina Wholesale Assoc.) He does all types of flooring. He put our carpet down for us on 2 occasions. Will definitely use him again in the future. On one of the occasions, we got the carpet thru him. But the first time, we had the carpet. If you call him, tell him you were referred by the West's. Maybe he will be able to get in there quicker. kw

4. Danny Johnson, best in Johnston County. 550-5294. Lives in McGee's Crossroads