EASTER MORNING PUPS

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by rushlow2004, Mar 23, 2008.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Well, that is a surprise to wake up to.

Can't wait for the pics.
    Sheri

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Awww congrats Grandpa!!

3. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

What kind/size?

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, lol Congrats Gramps!

PS - I haven't forgotten about ya - just been busy. We'll catch up this week. :)

5. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

9!!! better you than me. I have 3 kittens running around the house and they are driving me crazy. Actually they are all sleeping in my lap right now. If my daughter brings home any more strays i'm gonna put her out.

6. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

Any idea of the size of the Dad? Just wondering what the adult size of the puppies might be.

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Cant wait to see 'em ... puppy pictures always make my heart smile!

8. rushlow2004

I want to see some photo's lol.
    Sheri
    and no I don't need a puppy right now..:)

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

me too. where the pics at?

10. elims

elims Well-Known Member

If you need help socializing the 9 little monsters when they're old enuff, I'd be more than happy to volunteer my services to come play with the little buggers!!! ;) PUPPY BREATH!!!!!

11. rushlow2004

oh no we can't wait two weeks, just post some now and keep weekly updates hehe. :)
    Sheri

12. raccemup

raccemup Well-Known Member

NINE! OMG... Better you than me! lol My rescue had ONE puppy and any more than that, and I'd be suicidal right about now. :) But They're so adorable until they start to tear @ss around your house and chew on everything in sight.

We can't wait for photos!

Um ok... the puppy breath thing I don't get. lol So many people LOVE it, I thought it was awful. Of course, it didn't keep me from giving him big ole kisses all the time! I still can't keep my hands off of him. He's 8 weeks now and he's just a big cuddly chunky thing. I just can't help myself!

[​IMG]

13. rushlow2004

He is so cute though, I don't care for the puppy breath thing either. lol. I guess your keeping that big cuddly chunky thing lol.
    Sheri