paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Im running on lack of sleep, i guess i'm seeing things!!

:lol:

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I clearly see the image of the man on in the right hand circle. Geese you had to have strained your eyes to pick that up.

But I also firmly believe that that is the equivalent of my staring at a "popcorn" ceiling and seeing faces. Possibly a real-life Ninja! :mrgreen:

3. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I don't see anything either. :? Watched Paranormal State again last night, man I need to watch it during the day NOT before I go to bed. :banghead:

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yes, I saw the same thing, looks like a child in a long dress facing the other object, which to me could be a man or woman, by looking at the hair....

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Yay!! I'm not the only one! :mrgreen:

I thought it was a small girl and a man, because it looks to me like the man is wearing dark colored, tight fitting pants and a dark vest over a light colored shirt maybe.. like a uniform???

7. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I couldn't really make out the one with the question mark. After zooming in on the other circle, I can see what does look like a man. Don't see a kid. But I can almost make out a mans face and his entire body.....creepy

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Kind of like this uniform?

[​IMG]

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

no... it looks more like a vest style top with a light colored shirt under it, and really tight black pants, that or the man has very thin legs.

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Cleo email me the picture. I need to zoom.

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I haven't even zoomed the picture...those images just jumped out at me when I took a closer look at where Cleo circled.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I still can't see anything, and I am on a different computer this morning. :?

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad.. all DH saw was sticks and twigs.. LOL
    He even refused to say that the circle at the top of the picture might be an orb (about 1/4 of the way in from the left side).

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hey Hught, you should see my daughter's fingerpaintings. I saw Jesus the other day!

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I saw a tree the other day that looked like Lynn!

Actually that was kind of an insult to the tree.

16. southerngal39

southerngal39 Well-Known Member

Okay so when the next ghost hunting trip? I would love to go.

When I was a teenager and living in Georgia we had several REAL places like this and truth me I would have believe it either had I not been there. Heres a couple for you.

There was a house its near Atlanta Racetrack. On a dirt road one night we drove slowly by it 4 different times just to see what would happen. First time we went by there It was a Old Victorian home on a hill close to the road with a black iron tall fence around it and the upstairs light in the middle kept going on and off NOONE had lived in this house for 10 years. 2nd trip passed there was NO house and NO fence just trees. Next time the house was back and in one of the windows upstairs was a woman standing in the window. Next trip all the lights in the house were on.

Next story:

And old tressel also on a dirt road lol. People we use to know said it was haunted by a old man that was killed by a train that use to cross it. And that if you road on the road beside it when you got to either side of which the tressel began or ended your vehicle would just cut off and wouldn't start and then thats when all the crazy eerie sounds would start and then all the sudden STOP and your car would start again. We tried it and YES it did happen twice actually once at the beginning and once at the end.

Crazy i know but they are both true and NO NO drugs or alcohol were involved either time. LOL

Now when the NEXT ghost hunting cause I would love to be in!!

17. stonecold

stonecold Guest

I just got back from Savannah. We toured a home featured on "Ghost Hunters" I have pictures of orbs from our trip. I will post them later

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We were in Savannah and took a Ghost Tour just before the holidays. Which house did you tour??? We had alot of orbs in pictures that were taken in the rum cellar of the Pirate House, and even an odd shadow/figure that was shaped like a woman on a cement pillar behind me.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  19. stonecold

stonecold Guest

We toured the Sorrel-Weed house. I took a pic of an orb in the courtyard. We also went to the rum cellar and I have orbs there as well.

20. stonecold

stonecold Guest

Orb Photos from Savannah

The following are pictures from my trip to Savannah this week. The first were taken in the rum cellar of the Pirate's House restaurant, the one with the orb near the post was taken in the courtyard of the Sorrel-Weed house, the last was taken in the carriage house at the some house. Freaky Huh?