Garden Store by Lowe's food

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ginger1989, May 3, 2008.

1. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

I heard that they were coming and it is open!
    The man in there was extremely nice and they seem to have some really neat stuff.
    Just thought I'd sheare with fellow gardeners. No live things, just accessories.

2. rhw7879

rhw7879 Well-Known Member

Garden Store?

Is that next to the cleaners?

Also, did you notice that they are doing something on the corner end unit also?

Rhw

3. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

It's next to the phone (Sprint, Nextel ???) store, close to the end unit that they are working on. I didn't see a sign that tells what is going in at the end. We shall see!

4. rhw7879

Yea, I saw it today when I went to Lowes.. I will have to visit in the middle of the week..

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

They are supposed to be building a Lowe's Fuel in the front near 50. I hope their gas will be cheap. Gas in Fuquay today was $3.49. It's $3.69 up at 210. I need a moped :cry:

6. rhw7879

Yea I saw that too Michelle, I'm with you. I hope that it's cheaper.. I was just in Burlington, NC and it was 3.47 ....

rhw

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

3.51 at BJ's at White Oak on Sunday.

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I talked to my mom earlier, she's down in the West Palm Beach, FL area, and she said reg. unleaded is at $3.69 down there. :neutral:

9. I visited the new Garden Max and Floral Center.

I dropped by yesterday to see the store. I saw the owner in there and he was very nice. He is planning a floral dept in there with a top notch designer. I think we need a choice in that area to buy flowers from. I was very impressed with the items he had for sell in there. I bought a number of items. I appreicate him having the store there for the community. I also found his online store.....www.shopgardenmax.com

I will be going back to buy more. Best Wishes on your new adventure!

10. rhw7879

Sounds like a plan and I am happy to see them. I will have to visit them real soon.

Rob