2nd Question...Contemporary churches

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cricket, May 4, 2008.

1. cricket

cricket Guest

:?:Does anyone have any info about a large (huge congregation) non-denominational church in Garner? It sounds like a contemporary church, located in an owned (rather than shared) building???:?:

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Please let it not be C3 :neutral:

3. cricket

cricket Guest

hmm?

I'm new to this area...C3?

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

C3 has a Clayton address.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Well, if he's new, he/she may no know where Garner ends and Clayton begins.... here's C3's website http://www.c3church.com/

what was your 1st question?

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well then we won't go there! :jester:

7. KDsGrandma

:jester:

8. reeteach2

reeteach2 Well-Known Member

9. KDsGrandma

Since the whole area is outside the city limits of any town or city, the postal service has to decide where people will get their mail from, and apparently they put the dividing line between those two. Neither the church nor the school is in Garner or Clayton, both are in an unincorporated part of Johnston County.

I notice the school has a Josephine Rd. address, while the Church has a Cleveland Rd. address. Looking at the ZIP code map, it looks like 27520 goes just a bit further out Cleveland Rd., but not down Josephine.

10. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

What's being new here got to do with it? I've lived her over 53 years and I still don't know where Garner ends and Clayton begins !!! :? :lol:

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I know :mrgreen: but if you're new, I would imagine it's even harder to determine what area you're in!!

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I am not sure, but we may have scared Cricket Off! :)

13. quadsdad04

quadsdad04 Guest

My first home was off Cleveland Road and Allen Road. I had a Clayton Address and a Smithfield Phone Number. The people right behind me had a Garner Address and Clayton Phone number. That area has always been setup alittle different. As for the C3 church I have heard it is great.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Another perfect example of why we need to be incorporated.

15. cricket

cricket Guest

Ummm, clubs/organizations for divorced/single parents...thanks

16. cricket

cricket Guest

Lions, tigers and bears - oh my!
    No...not yet...

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Good for you! ;)

18. queenleelee

queenleelee Member

Cricket, You probably are referring to C3 on Cleveland School Road for the divorced/singles group.......check out the website, www.c3church.com, and it will give you more info.