Fertility Issues

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by UWISH, Jun 2, 2008.

1. UWISH

UWISH Well-Known Member

My neighbor is having difficulty getting pregnant and was wondering if anyone on here has been to any of the fertility clinics in the area. She has a 4042 account but her computer is down so I told her I would list her question for her. So far she only knows of two Carolina Conceptions and the North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine. Has anyone had success with either of these or can anyone offer input? Thanks.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I had heard before that accupuncture can help with fertility issues.

3. Clif

Clif Guest

I suppose it depends on who and what get's poked (or pricked, as the case may be).

I'm sorry, but some things just need to be said.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Uh Harley, i think they are trying to increase fertility, not decrease like some other folks we know:lol::lol::lol:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

6. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I went to NCCRM in Cary with Dr. Toma. We did 3 iVF and I now have 9 yr old twins. Loved Dr. Toma and all the staff. Google it.

7. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

Several of my friends have had great success with NCCRM in Cary!

8. UWISH

UWISH Well-Known Member

Thanks. She has made her appt and they must be good because her first appointment is in July!

9. CANDI3

CANDI3 Member

I used NCCRM in Cary and Dr. Toma, did 3 IVF's and now have 4 yr old twins! Awesome place.

10. hinkypuff

hinkypuff Well-Known Member

I think you've been *poked* in the eye too many times (if you know what I mean) :ack:

"I'm sorry, but some things just need to be said"

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Clif has been poked one too many times, he no longer plays with us!