lundys photography

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by fizzco, Jun 6, 2008.

1. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

has anyone used the lundys photography on 42?

do you know prices, sitting fees?

i heard they do a great job but that was for the location in cary and i would really love info for the 42 location

thank you

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

My neighbor has used them and their pictures came out great! I'm sorry I can't help with the prices though.

3. new2area

new2area Member

I have used Lundies here at 40/42 a few times. My photos and the costumer service gets worse each time! I will not use them again!

4. deliqueen

deliqueen Guest

We just had my daughters Senior Pictures and some cap and gown shots done there...FABULOUS!...and have had past Easter, personal, etc. pictures done there...they are Very reasonable compared to the prices we received from the "school" photographers...and the quality was amazing...very satisfied and WE WILL GO BACK...:)

5. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I have used the one in Cary back in the day when my daughter was much younger. I have some great photo's of her..my favorite with the live rabbit at easter. We have never had a problem with them at all. Great people! Prices not sure, I never paid for them my mom did cause she wanted them done by them. I want to say then it was like 18 to 24 bucks a sheet, don't quote me on that though.
    Sheri

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have used the one in Cary and the one up at 40/42....love them, love their work....we don't use anyone else.