Missing woman from Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mom2~1boy, Jul 17, 2008.

1. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

ARE YOU SERIOUS.... I am so paranoid now :(

3. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

crazy with so many women being killed lately!

4. Rostrawberry

its nuts :evil:

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep and it's all around us...

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I know this will sound bad, but I was coming at it from a different angle "I wonder how come so many men are losing the sense of restraint lately!" :mrgreen:

7. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yeah, I think its just people getting stressed and taking it out on each other the wrong way..Love not War people

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Keep your eyes peeled for her! I sure hope this doesn't turn out like that insurance woman who was murdered in Charlotte. :-(

Not even going to ask about what happened on here yesterday...

9. SpunkyPunky

SpunkyPunky Well-Known Member

What a beautiful girl.
    Let's just pray that she left on her own.

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's what I am thinking as well. A few soldiers, that woman in Cary... Scary.

11. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Where does she work?

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

wonder if she's involved with a crazy boyfriend? that seems to be the trend lately...:neutral:

13. nc911flygirl

nc911flygirl Member

14. 3Cs&Me

3Cs&Me Guest

That is so sad. I'm sure that if she went into rehab, someone there would have called her family members? Maybe?
    I don't know. People get mixed up in crazy stuff trying to get their fix. I really do hope she's okay. I can't imagine being in her mom's shoes and not knowing where my daughter is.
    Heart-breaking.

15. nc911flygirl

nc911flygirl Member

I worked in the ER for a long time. If the patient was of sound mind, we could not contact their family unless they gave consent. The same rules probably apply to rehab facilities.

16. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

I just saw on channel 11 that they found her car and there was a body found near it. It was found off of Spring Forest Rd (I think that's what they said) near the growing child day care.

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I have access to the National AP news ticker and this is the one killing in NC that did not make the wires again this afternoon. Beginning to look like a dangerous state to be a woman in! :x

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yep, packed up and leaving soon. Bunch of crazy men around these parts!

Sherry

19. Rostrawberry

Tell me about it....Had to go into Smithfield to do some errands and I had to call my dh everytime I got out of the car and call him when I got back into the car. It is sweet to know that he cares and all but it got annoying. This calling thing won't last.

We just have to becareful and be AWARE of our surroundings.

20. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

It was just on again. A body was found in the woods at Spring Forest and Six Forks.