H & H AUTO INC

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mbpresson, Jul 29, 2008.

1. mbpresson

mbpresson Guest

I was wondering if anyone had ever used H & H off Guy Rd, someone told me they do excellent work but I want to make sure before I bring my Envoy in. Thanks for any assitance.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Nope, very happy with Quality Auto Service back behind Peddlers Village at 4042. Used them for years.

Just got back from there and they actually advised me not to go ahead witrh a $1,350 repair (did not impact safety).

3. claytonsassy

claytonsassy Well-Known Member

my experience with dealing with Tim have been very positive and workmanship very good!!!

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Absolutely TOP NOTCH, A-1, Probably the best around Clayton!!!

5. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Had some paint/body work done some years ago and at that point I would not have recommended them. We had to take our car back after the paint job due to it bubbling up and popping off not even 4 weeks after the initial work. This was blamed on the fairly young guy working for them at that time, type of quality frame/metal for replacement not being as good as the manufactors and another one of the excuses was that body shop paint jobs are never as good as the original manufactors paint job can be. The paint job was never truly corrected and if the car had been a newer model without all the miles on it etc. we'd have pushed harder for the perfection we feel was due us for the price we paid ($3,400), the body work involved was substandard as well. So, with that in mind it's your choice to go there or not. But for us, we will look elsewhere. As I said, this has been some years ago and things certainly can change for the better and this could happen anywhere I'm sure.