A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Random thought: I'm hungry and there's nothing good in the house.

2. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good night for a moms night out

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Gotta get out in that stupid traffic for the Jonas Brothers/Avril concert. Would let the teen drive but I have a feeling it will be packed. Hate pop music...please think about me around 5:30 pm...as I will be the one cussing at drivers along the way.

Poor me. Just kidding...think it is good for people to enjoy different types of music. 8)8)

Sherry

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:iagree:

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I love the sound of ants crackling on the grill. I bet they were all excited, thinking - "Look! An all we can eat buffet!" then "oooh, it sure is getting hot in here"

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Phone edicate has gone to pot!!

If you dial the wrong number, just say sorry. I keep getting "Tiwanda, Tiwanda?" Click.

If my number shows up on your caller ID and you dont recognize it, dont just call back and breath to see if you recognize my voice, ask??? (or dont be so darn suspicious of your sig other!)

7. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I hate when people do that...

8. Cleopatra

That actually sounds more funny than annoying. :)

9. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I get that here a lot too, and then they are like are you sure I have the wrong number..I'm like oh yeah I'm sure.
    Sheri

10. Cleopatra

You gals just don't know how to have fun. That's when you say, "well, hold on... Ya know, on second thought - you're right. You DO have the right number. Tiwanda is right here, hold on, she is getting her hair done. 'Tiwanda. You wanna talk on the phone?' She said No, she's busy. Who is this? 'Tiwanda. It's Bernice' What do you want? 'She wants to know if you saw her man last night, he didn't come home' Oh yeah, he's here too. Bye girl!"

11. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Now that would be fun as heck...just don't think of it at the time..maybe next time haha.
    Sheri

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

That is exactly like something I would do. I love people calling to "give" us a credit card. I always ask them to hold on and then I holler "Hey Junior, somebody is gonna give us a credit card and now we can pay for the water to be turned back on". Phone goes dead.

Sherry

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I hate when someone keeps faxing to your phone line........very annoying!!!:?

14. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Hey Bandmom just wanted to let you know I sent ya a pm when you get a chance ")

15. Cleopatra

And that reminds me of the Real World skit he did. I was just laughing about Lysol with my little brother last night. LOVE IT!

16. Cleopatra

*snort lol

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!!! Love it! .... makes me want to watch a dvd i have of Dave.

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Sad news...

The guinea pig died. My son is so sad today, devastated.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

19. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Aawww I am sorry to hear that :cry:

20. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Cleo....are you going to the coach meeting on Thursday evening.