Nancy Cooper Case

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by GuardMom2006, Jul 25, 2008.

1. GuardMom2006

GuardMom2006 Member

This is a very sad case. 2 children so young without a mother. And WHY? And WHO DID THIS TO HER? I am wandering if her Husband did this to her or someone else? I don't see why no one has been charged yet? The detectives have to have some kind of proof, vehichle search, her home, and her autopsy should say how she died. BUT NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING...What kind of world is this that we live in, because here lately in the news and in newspapers, people are being killed, and for WHAT? MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE FAMILIES WHO HAVE TO HERE THIS KIND OF NEWS. And, to those families of the 2 military women at Fort Bragg.:banghead:

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I agree! But sometimes they have to wait and make sure they have ALL the crediable evidence before making an arrest, otherwise the charges might not stick. So, we have to be patient and wait, but I feel so sorry for her family, having to wait. I hope they are getting enough evidence to know who they're looking for!

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I don't get it. Does the public really have a right to know every little detail of the case, including all warrants as the information unfolds? CBS is filing suit, to get warrants unsealed. I don't personally feel like I have to know every little detail, we know mostly what the warrants were for, they were for searching her husband's property and place of business right - isn't that enough info for the general public to go on until Law Enforcement decides it is "safe" to release the rest of the info?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3306798/

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:iagree:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Me Too!

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

He has already been "convicted" in public opinion, why shouldn't we know everything including what he gets for dinner!

Before I get to much heat that was my poor attempt at Sarcasm!

7. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

Me three!!

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Something in this new story caught my eye and I started research a little bit and what I've found has got me to wondering.

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/3302181/

The Zodiac

Then I read this blog.
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/blogpost/3305166/

Do we have a serial killer in NC? :?

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

All I know is, we all better watch our butts, and I might just go get me a gun!

10. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

OK..yeah...that makes me uneasy!:?

11. kookookacho

If you're interested in taking the concealed class, I'm up for it. Hubby's got a little derringer and I wouldn't mind having one myself. It's very small and easy to conceal. I could fit in the palm of my hand.

[​IMG]

12. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Koo
    there is a great concealed class in Fuquay-Varina. One day and its done.
    Ill find the name when I get home and pm ya with it

13. kookookacho

14. Cleopatra

Good work, Koo. NOW I'm freaked the hell out. You know I'm an Aquarius and have two girls, ages 2 & 4.... But, hopefully he will read 4042 and decide I'm just too bitchy to bother with. ;)

15. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

count me in to please!!!!!

16. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

17. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh really, what was I thinking. :jester::cheers:

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: I will VERY surprised if it turns out he didn't do this.........:?

19. Cleopatra

You poor fool. :lol: