So much for DVR and Big Brother tonight!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Luvgoose1, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I guess somewhere in the day programming was off by 45 minutes. I had my DVR set to record Big Brother and all I got was the last 15 minutes or so. Please, someone, fill me in! And I thought DVR based it's recording on the shows, not just the time slot.

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Yeah, it didn't start until 8:45, not sure why. Michelle is HOH, she nominated Keesha & Libra, thought for sure it would be Libra and Dan, that's how they were playing it up until the end of the show. Players from past seasons came on and played a cool game for food comp with current players called IN THE NEWS. They would say a tidbit from current news, the player in the house would have to say if it was real or not. They didn't do good, got slop 5 out of 7 days! It was cool seeing some old players. A LOT OF FIGHTING at the beginning, due to the eviction from last week, of course.

3. nc911flygirl

nc911flygirl Member

4. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Whew! I happened to just switch over the channel and see that 60 Minutes was still on so I set the dvr to record the show after BB and got to watch it. I would have blown a gasket if I couldn't have watched it.
    Ok who thinks Michelle seems a little obsessed with Jesse and is off her rocker??????? I am really getting annoyed with Jerry too. Still love Renny! She is a trip!

5. nc911flygirl

nc911flygirl Member

:cheers:
    I totally agree - Michelle and Jerry were driving me insane last night, as was April. Jerry is such a hypocrite, too - the first week, he did the exact same thing as Dan. I didn't like Renny at first, but she has grown on me. But Dan is my favorite by far...

6. Luvgoose1

I can't stand Michelle, Libra, Jerry, Keesha etc. Actually, I think the only one I want to win at this point is Renny. I didn't like her at first either but she has mellowed and only gets fired up with good cause. Is it just me or does it also seem that this season's cast are all look-alikes from other seasons?

7. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

PGA Golf final round ran very late due to bad weather in Detroit on both Saturday and Sunday. It put all CBS prime time shows way off schedule. No local early news.

8. Luvgoose1

Oh my..I just watched it online. Thanks for the tip about that. Amazing how Ollie just sits in the background riding the other's coat tails. He may just be the one to make it all the way since he hasn't ruffled any feathers at all.