So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. DJ Diva

DJ Diva Guest

Me!

Hey there! I am a 28 year old female. I am single and do not have any kids (Other than my pets, which are my babies). I am a DJ. My avatar is my DJ name. I also have a full time job at a security system installation company.

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the board! Did you see this thread, someone looking for a DJ. http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=19894

3. DJ Diva

DJ Diva Guest

4. Bubba

Bubba Well-Known Member

Life Long Resident

Hi, I am a 56 y/o life long resident of Johnston County, 34 of which has been in the Cleveland Community, one child and two grandchildren. Have traveled all over the country on my job and would not live anywhere else.

5. Soccermom81

Soccermom81 Well-Known Member

I am female, 26yo, married, 3 kids, and stay at home mom.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Welcome all! :)

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ditto:)

8. gracey1314

gracey1314 Well-Known Member

ha :)

Ha, realized I never posted here :) I'm a 23 year old college (take 2) student. I live in McGees crossroads with my husband of 2 years! I'm studying to be a dental hygienist.

9. superkathy

superkathy Well-Known Member

Who Am I? I wish I knew. lol
    I am a married SAHM. I have 3 boys(18,10,2). I have a stepdaughter(14) and stepson(12). I am a fabulous person with a natural gift for witty conversation. Seriously, I am just trying to make friends and find out some cool stuff.

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hi! If your skin is thick enough this is a great place to make friends.

Welcome!

11. bchcrsr

bchcrsr Well-Known Member

So who are you

33 yo female, married to hubby for 10 years. Two beautiful kids, girl 9, boy 3. Social worker by day, super woman by night. My avatar is where i would love to be stranded. Been a JoCo girl all my life, straight out of Strickland's Crossroads. Now north of the river bridge thank the good Lord.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  12. kmmsmile

kmmsmile Member

I am a stay at home mom with two adorable girls. They are my life. A friend told me about this site a few months ago and have been hooked since. We have 2 cats Isadora and Pam (that's what happens when you let each child pick a name when you get them). My husband is professor not the nerdy kind though.

13. SavannahAnna

SavannahAnna Well-Known Member

So Who Are You

I'm 51, a mom and a wife with 1 daughter in grad school in Florida, 3 step-daughters with husbands and kids here in Clayton, 1 dog, and 1 cat.

14. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! Love your avatar! I'm sure you will find this board a source of information and entertainment - just remember never to take anything personally.

15. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I'm Redneck Rich... I know, it's an oxymoron.

Anyway, here I am and here I hope to stay. Hope ya'll can look past my charmin' good looks, sleeveless t-shirts, cut-off jeans, and impressive vernacular... ready to make some pals out here!

16. Vern T

Vern T Guest

44 years old,married, male,no kids, don't want any...LOL, got dogs instead :)been in the area since 1996, enjoy the outdoors, looking to make some friends. anything else anyone wants to know, just ask :cheers:

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

welcome to all y'all :)

... Vern - your av looks like he could be Super Bunny Dog 8)

18. 1pittsburgh

1pittsburgh Well-Known Member

Happily married for 10 years with one beautiful daughter who will be 8 in a month. She is a 3rd grader at Riverwood Elementary. We live in Riverwood Athletic Club. My husband is orginally from Ligonier, PA. I am orginally from Rowland, NC. We have lived in Clayton and the Cleveland area for about 13 years. We love the area and the schools.

19. OhMeOhMy

OhMeOhMy Guest

39 yr. old Female - Married to Mike. We have 3 furbabies. Ashbey & MaCree are the kitties and Gabriel our Golden Retriever. Our hope is to adopt an infant and just started the adoption process. Moved to NC from MN into our home on 4/1/08. My name is Pam.

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Is your username a result of reading these forums?