A Package from Pinecone Research :-)

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by zookeeper, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Local Lady

Local Lady Well-Known Member

Thanks so much. I've looked all through the kids' packets, the school's website & Johnston County's site but couldn't find the info anywhere! Guess its gotten so expensive, they hate to tell us.

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:?:

3. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Hijacked :cheers:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Apparently so, but she was new and seemed confused, so I was just trying to help! 8)

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I missed where she asked the question and where you replied.... which would be why I was the confused one...LOL :)

6. thriftymom

thriftymom Member

Oops...:oops:. Thanks for the correction.:)

7. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i used to do this up north many years ago. it was cool. you never knew what yu were going to get. THe shampoo always scared me - afraid my hair would fall out.....lol

8. electricsin

electricsin Guest

9. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

10. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I got an email today that says I can forward it to friends that would like to sign up for PineCone Research. If anybody is interested in joining, you can PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

I've been a member for many years now and love getting some extra money put in my paypal account.

Brenda

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

PM'd ya :lol:

12. bubbajane

bubbajane Guest

PM'd you, too!!

13. bubbajane

bubbajane Guest

Found a link for you. https://www.pineconeresearch.com/Signup/Signup_Form.asp

I got to sign up, but don't have a clue what's next? If anything. Tried to go back to the link....couldn't get through....but got through once.

Better yet, go here: http://www.mymoneyblog.com/archives/2008/04/new-pinecone-research-signup-link-paid-surveys.html

The link is there. The paragraph with the link say exactly this... PineCone Research remains one of the better paying and reliable survey companies, with a payout of $3 for each 15-20 minute survey. The hardest part is signing up - I just ran across a banner ad for a signup link at Pinecone. (It won’t last long.)
    The words "signup link at Pinecone" are marked and underlined as a link. Click on it. It worked just now and I got this:

Thank You for Signing Up!

You are now on your way to becoming a PineCone Research Panelist! If you qualify, you will receive an email in a few days which will include your own unique Household ID number and password. Then you are ready for your first survey! If you have any questions, please email Scott@PineConeResearch.com.

14. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I got it finally! I have been trying to get into this for a while now..I hope I get in..I need all the help I can get.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    Sheri