Lost Dog

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Keverooney, Sep 25, 2008.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hope you find her soon, saw the poster this am on the way to work, hope it helps bring her home soon, will keep my eyes open still:grouphug: i guess you probably already have looked, but the Cleveland vet behind Chops has a board that posts lost and found pets, that is how i found my Mayan one time a couple years ago when she was lost.

2. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Keeping my fingers crossed that you have your Maggie home safe and sound soon!

3. SledgeGPS

SledgeGPS Well-Known Member

I know there is a found sign at the end of smith road on the polenta end. It says a black dog, awful similar to yours was found on monroe road(the dirtroad inbewteen clevland and polenta) I didnt go that way today but this afternoon on my way ill look for the sign and get the number. I dont want to give false hope but dern it looks the same

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Oh, possible good news! :hurray:

5. SledgeGPS

SledgeGPS Well-Known Member

I actually went and looked for the sign and didnt see it. But if i remember right was a lab looking dog, on yellow paper and said found on monroe.

6. colinmama

colinmama Guest

I live in Southgate and have been keeping my eyes open...will continue to do so.

7. Keverooney

Keverooney Member

Maggis is still out there

The dog that was found was not ours. It was a black female lab mix about 50lbs that was found limping down Monroe Rd while we were out looking for Maggie. She was lost so we picked her up and brought her to the Johnston SPCA. We listed her on craig's list and petfinder. She did not have a collar or microchip. She does belong to someone though because she was beautifully taken care of. I hope her owner is searching for her, she was very very sweet.
    We have not had any calls over the last 48hr about seeing Maggie in that area. We continue to go out daily at different times and search for her. If anyone spots her, please call us!

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Can you put a bigger pic of Maggie on here, it's hard to get a good look at her in your avatar.

9. colinmama

colinmama Guest

So I told my 3 year old son that a person was missing their doggie and we need to keep a lookout. He wanted to go out with a flashlight last night to look. I think I'll take him out for a search this evening before it gets dark...especially down our street since we are in the same area.

10. Keverooney

Keverooney Member

MAGGIE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a call around 1pm from a man who lives off Cornwallis about a mile from our home. He said Maggie had showed up on his front yard this morning and was hanging out there with his dog. He saw our sign early this afternoon and called me. It was the greatest gift to see her so well after 9 days. Our kids were so excited too! Thank you to absolutely everyone who prayed for her. We would never have found her without everyone's support & prayers!!!

11. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

OHHHHH! This just warms my heart so much! This is fabulous news and I am so happy for your family and Maggie!!!!:hurray:
    I am sure she will sleep good tonight!

12. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

:hurray:Wonderful news!

13. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

:hurray: And lots of :grouphug: for Maggie! Bet she got lots of cuddles and treats last night!

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

YEAH!!!! I've been thinking about you guys everyday. I've seen your signs everywhere (good job).

I'm so glad Maggie is home safe.

15. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Yes! GREAT news! I am so glad she is home! :hurray::cheers:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Best news I've heard all day! Congratulations!! Woo Hoo! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

17. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

That's great!!! I saw the word "FOUND" written across your sign at the CVS on 42!!
    :hurray:

18. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I am so happy she is home! I know a big weight has been lifted off your shoulders. I am sure she is as happy to be home as you are to have her home. :hurray:

19. elims

elims Well-Known Member

That's such wonderful news!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

20. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

That's great to hear!

[​IMG]