Looks like they caught him!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Oct 13, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Man Charged With Breaking Into 111 Cars
    [​IMG]
    (L to R) Sheriff's Captain Buck Pipkin, Det. Nathan Reed, Det. James Gerrell, and Det. Lt. Ryan Benson display thousands of dollars in stolen property recovered from Wesley Williams, charged with 111 western Johnston County car break-ins. WTSB Photo

A Garner man is now facing 185 charges after reportedly being linked to 111 car break-ins in western Johnston County. Wesley Andrew Williams was arrested Tuesday night after being linked to three break-ins. On Wednesday, officers charged Williams with 108 additional break-ins. All the cars were parked in subdivisions off Cleveland Road, Cornwallis Road, and Winston Road in the Cleveland community. The majority of the thefts happened in September. Thirty additional break-ins were reported last weekend. “It [​IMG]was good detective work and investigative work by all the detectives involved,” Detective Lt. Chris Strickland told WTSB. Thousands of dollars in stolen property has been recovered. Now, officers are working to identify the property and return the items to the victims. Williams is in the Johnston County Jail under a $1.1 million bond. Detectives say additional charges are still pending against him in Johnston County. Wake County sheriff’s detectives and Garner Police are also looking at Williams as a possible suspect in car break-ins that occurred in their jurisdictions in recent weeks.

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

3. mike79

mike79 Active Member

Dammit there is my rifle and glass marijuana bowl. Been looking all week for those things, sitting on the porch in my underwear with a cigarette and BB gun just hasn't been the same.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Good grief! That guy has been busy. Glad they caught him.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

no doubt he has been busy....heck, folks on here been talking about break-ins for forever....I am glad the PH was caught.:mrgreen:

6. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I guess it wasn't him that was mess'in with my vehicle last night then.:x