SCARY HAUNTED HOUSES?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by MOXIE LADY, Oct 22, 2008.

1. MOXIE LADY

MOXIE LADY Guest

I was wondering if anyone knows where some really scary haunted houses are? Last year I heard about a really scary one put on by the Raleigh Jaycees but I'm not sure because I've googled this Jaycees haunted house and cannot find it. I've also done searches in this forum site and cannot find any current info. I want to go to a REALLY SCARY one, not recommended for kids LOL! Also any info on days and times would help too. Thanks y'all!

EDITED NOTE: Why is this post squeezed all the way to the right and my avatar column so huge on the left? HELP!

ANOTHER NOTE: Oh there it is, I fixed it LOL!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
  2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

It would appear that you have attached a URL (link address) to your location.

BTW, Is that you? Very pretty. :)

It would also appear that you fixed it.

3. MOXIE LADY

MOXIE LADY Guest

Yep, Clif, I fixed it LOL!
    And yep, that's me! (blushes)
    Be sure to check out my crazy schauzer too!

NOW.....IF THIS FORUM WILL REMOVE THE ADVERT ON THE FAR RIGHT, THERE MIGHT BE SOME MORE SPACE! Sheesh!

:confused:

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Schauzer? All I saw was the one pic from the link pasted in a browser. There is a woman in blue (I presume is you) with a sparkling crown. In the background is a person in a white shirt/blouse (no face) on the left and a slot machine on the right (Wild Cherry, I believe).

5. MOXIE LADY

MOXIE LADY Guest

Clif, very observant you are LOL! The hyer-link in my profile is my website. There are 2 other paste-links in my profile too: The same one of me that's on my website as well as my schnauzer. Go here: PRU DA BOSS The animations I put on her picture are so appropriate for her -- She's a mess! LOL

Oh yeah, the pic of me (crowned LMAO!) is hubby and I in Vegas last year for our 25th wedding anniversary. He's standing behind me -- nothing Freaudian or subliminal though LOL!

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I saw one on 42, combing back towards the 4042 area from Old Stage Rd. Not sure of the scare factor, just that I saw one.

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

8. MOXIE LADY

MOXIE LADY Guest

Thanks for the link Bandmom! I don't know how I could have missed that thread because I looked before posting this one. I'm blind in one eye and can't see outta the other LOL!
    :oops:

And thanks Cleo! I'll have to drive around and see if I can find it.

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Did you try a 'search' for haunted? That's all I did. :cheers:

10. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

11. jokerswilds75

jokerswilds75 Well-Known Member

12. foxfire

foxfire Member

I'm the brother of ladybug (previous post). We lightened it up a little from last year since so many people were leaving in the middle of the house.

It's a good scare, but I would recommend coming a little later in the evening so the monsters have a chance to get warmed up. We keep them in the freezer and it just takes a little while for them to thaw out.

This is the third year of the possum creek saga, with each year having a different theme. The Raleigh Jaycees have been putting together haunted houses every year since the late 1970's, so we're pretty good at it.

The great thing is tickets are $10, if you have a group of more than ten go to the website and get a group rate by emailing hauntedhouse@raleighjaycees.org, We're well worth the drive into Raleigh.

Oh, this is the goody goody part, 100% of the proceeds go to the Duke Cancer Center, Chapel Hill Burn Center, Boys and Girls Home, and two Raleigh Jaycee Projects called HOBY and Goodfellows. So if you've ever had a family member impacted by any of these organizations, this is a great way to say thanks and enjoy the season.

www.terroratpossumcreek.com

www.raleighjaycees.org (for more info about us and what we do)

feel free to email me if you have any questions.

-ch aka Hillbilly One