Voting lines

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by WillSpanker, Nov 4, 2008.

1. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

I vote at Dixon Ele.,,if anyone has voted there this morning how long was the lines ,wait time?

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Getting ready to go in a bit, I'll report back after. :)

3. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Voted already, C3. No lines :)

4. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

They had a line at 6:45 this morning. It took me about 1/2 hour to vote.

5. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I just voted at Dixon and there was no line and no wait. It took me more time to fill out my ballot than to wait. I didn't want to be there for any lunchtime voters and I certainly didn't want to wait and be there with the after work voters. :)

6. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Not crazy busy at the CVFD either. (noon)

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I just voted at noon-thirty at CES, was worried about the lines. There were only about 5 others in there, I got right in and out!

I've gotta say, I feel so good about myself when I vote...:hurray:

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I was in and out in less than 10 mins. I wouldn't have taken that long if I didn't have to let kiddo circle in some for me. He went outside the lines a few times and I had to fix'em. The machine took it though.:lol:

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

LOL.... I took my kids too, they got a sticker. (made them feel like part of the vote) They got a quick lesson from me about how to fill out the ballot , then took them to school.

10. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Thank God for early voting, if 2.6 million people in NC did not vote early you can imagine what the lines would have looked like!

11. greengoddess

greengoddess Active Member

I just voted at Clayton Middle and there were no lines there either! Only about 4 other people. It was great!

12. Aglassnut

Aglassnut Well-Known Member

I voted this morning at the firehouse downtown and my wife voted this afternoon and there were no lines. In and out in no time.

Mike

13. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Amen! We voted early! There was a long line, but it moved pretty quickly. We were there about 1/2 hour total.

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm grateful for the early voting having been set-up. That made a huge difference in the lines at polling sites yesterday!

15. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

You are welcome - I worked each day of the early voting- it was BUSY!