Only in Benson..........

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Oct 14, 2008.

1. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Shhhhhssssss...... It's a Secret !!!

2. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

Maybe they should keep one officer on standby over the holidays in case somebody takes the last deviled egg.

3. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

OMG!

ROTFLMAO....

..spewing coffee....

{{{WOW}}}

The town of Benson sur dun have a crime spree agoin awn!!! No it'sa spreadin to Clayton. Watch out, ya'll.

Frogger

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Picture of purdy lady [check]
    bra from purdy lady [check]
    Lotion [check]
    dirty thoughts[check]

jerkfest commence>>>>>>

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LMAO!!

You 'aint right! :lol:

6. kookookacho

No lie - someone broke into one of my neighbor's house and whacked off in their living room while ringing up 900 lines.

The man of the house came home early one day and found him then kept him there till the cops came.

People are crazy freaky nasty! :lol:

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I could go there but I won't. I'm laughing too hard right now to comment!!!

Suddenly I feel like I'm in middle school :lol:

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

OMG! - I'd freak, have to replace the carpet, whatever...:ack: At least they caught the whacko.....(pun intended) :mrgreen:

9. kookookacho

He didn't let the guy finish... The owner ran the guyout of the house and the guy tried to leave but the man had taken the keys out of his truck! He had already called the cops to tell them that he would take the guy out if needed, luckily the POPO was right down the road at another call and came pretty quickly.

Guess the perp should have been quicker on the draw.

The carpet is gone, btw.:lol:

10. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Meanwhile in Benson, they have a celebrity of sorts..........:jester:
    [​IMG]

Man Claiming To Be Barack Obama Arrested
    A Benson man who claimed to be President-elect Barack Obama, threatened to stab his stepfather and attacked a police officer before being arrested on assault charges. Jonathan LeMarques Brown, 37, had been arguing with his 51-year-old stepfather, Frank Hargrove, according to Benson Police. Hargrove told officers his stepson had lunged at him with a 12-inch butcher knife and said “Don’t go to sleep, or I’ll kill you,” according to police. Officers spotted Brown near the family home on Brocklyn Street and after a brief foot chase was caught. Brown struck the officer in the chest with his fist but was quickly detained. While riding to the police station, Brown allegedly told officers that he was Barack Obama and the police chief would soon fire the arresting officer. Brown was charged with assault on a government official and resisting an officer. He was taken to the Johnston County Jail and held on a $3,500 secure bond.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008